Most ridiculous spy reports.

DeletedUser50935

Just got this spy report from a 4k city, he hasn't even built a harbour... (But I suppose with morale nobody is ever gonna take that)
wow.PNG

DeletedUser54810

Is in in our territory? I'll take it..
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser50935

Ocean 66, and it's his only city, the BP ratio trying to take it would be so awful and he's not even active, now I actually have to fight to get a new city :(.

DeletedUser54810

Ocean 66, and it's his only city, the BP ratio trying to take it would be so awful and he's not even active, now I actually have to fight to get a new city :(.

If morale's bad it's cuz you have more cities.. so build lots of troops, kill all his.. job done..

nothing is free so if u want something you take it by force.. if the guy ain't fighting back and he's not being monitored/used as a honey trap by someone/alliance then he's a sitting duck morale or not.

DeletedUser50935

I was joking, just trying to say I don't want to kill 3k+ troops at an awful BP ratio for a city that's not in the centre of my alliance core and doesn't have much strategic value, there's better cities that are easier to take so why waste olu by throwing it at bad ratios when you can help alliance members by clearing out cities in our core owned by larger players, and the morale isn't awful (for me anyway) it just seems like a waste, he's a sitting duck but a sitting duck wearing bodyarmour and hardly offering any decent meat.

DeletedUser55215

He should have got his cave up that would have been good