Most terrible alliance

DeletedUser

This is how you play the game. You state the alliance you think is terrible and you give a good reason why it is terrible.

Dragon Knights
breen.jpg

They have been in many worlds and have failed in every single one of them. They are like Illegal Immigrants getting farmed and hunted down by ordinary players. Their noobish leader gives founders right to anyone who licks his ***. He randomly gives right to anyone who asks for it.

He has no organisation and always let the alliance go wild. In xi , they got farmed and conquered by PV and none of them even attack PV. Their leader Aqua just sat their , until his city was being conquered he begged his allies for help. As usual he got conquered , he then let his members made random threads and millions of useless forum which made it impossible for new members or even normal members to find useful info in it.

He then gave me founders right as soon as I joined , which shows his lack of intelligence. And when he went to world Omicron he got the same noobish members from xi and they failed in omicron. Then they went to this world and gathered up all their noobish , inactive and newbies to join his alliance. And then he mass recruited most of the noob in PI.

So that explains why Dragon Knight is so terrible in my opinion.

DeletedUser

This is how you play the game. You state the alliance you think is terrible and you give a good reason why it is terrible.

Dragon Knights
breen.jpg

They have been in many worlds and have failed in every single one of them. They are like Illegal Immigrants getting farmed and hunted down by ordinary players. Their noobish leader gives founders right to anyone who licks his ***. He randomly gives right to anyone who asks for it.

He has no organisation and always let the alliance go wild. In xi , they got farmed and conquered by PV and none of them even attack PV. Their leader Aqua just sat their , until his city was being conquered he begged his allies for help. As usual he got conquered , he then let his members made random threads and millions of useless forum which made it impossible for new members or even normal members to find useful info in it.

He then gave me founders right as soon as I joined , which shows his lack of intelligence. And when he went to world Omicron he got the same noobish members from xi and they failed in omicron. Then they went to this world and gathered up all their noobish , inactive and newbies to join his alliance. And then he mass recruited most of the noob in PI.

So that explains why Dragon Knight is so terrible in my opinion.

Dragon Knight same reason as you.

DeletedUser

How? I'm not even in this world . In order to play the game properly you have to chose alliances in PI and explain why they are terrible

DeletedUser

Gotta love people who aren't even playing in Pi (if I get op right) and still they have time and energy to post pointless trolls and flames in forums.

To the topic: We'll see in a week first signs about terrible alliances, maybe I'll post again by the time gone

DeletedUser14937

just a question this thread looks like it belongs in Xi forum rather than here? or maybe you could just post it here and in Xi so that you are slated (yet again) here and in Xi :)!!!

i play Xi folks don't listen to this noob :) he was one of the first to fair (and how may i add) :) aqua might not be the best leader in the game but he did what he could against an extremely powerful alliance, unlike firelord who restarted and hid away i think it was 1.5 weeks after he started?

DeletedUser

look although dragon knight may fail theres no reason to hate anyone and if you dragon knight members or leader are reading this perhaps get some good advice from this one like he said try to improve your members take charge if members cant defend themselves at one attack then that member shouldnt be their in the first place

DeletedUser11886

Don't Listen To Fire Lord... he Gots -8 negative reps... You Don't take People Like that Seriously.

DeletedUser

we failed in xi omicron and trial v2.0 but we are succeeding in pi....so it is not neccessary we will fall again

DeletedUser11886

Forget It! I'm not Taking part in These Arguments That Are Non-sense, i'm Going to Just phewy To these Forums And keep on the Theta Ones...

DeletedUser15100

we failed in xi omicron and trial v2.0 but we are succeeding in pi....so it is not neccessary we will fall again

You say you fail in Omicron, How ?

You guys were doing great but you recruited in too many oceans. It was an honour to Pact with you guys until you did "fail" by only one of the "main" mistakes which was recruiting in too many oceans.

In Xi I am sure I have heard of you guys, Don't know much about that.

Only difference is with this world is there is no competitive Alliances that can just walk over you :D

In your previous worlds there were plenty, In this World there are not (yet).

You guys will not succeed because your not learning anything. You need to get into some serious warfare and learn something before ruling.

Don't just give up on a World based on you cant get all the best players because you got to learn your mistakes.

Now I would of thought, you trying more than twice to re-correct your mistakes would have improved your Alliance on Pi, But still you got a lot to learn with your mistakes.

Don't join a new world if you don't know what your going to improve on, Is it Rank ? Because if it is then that is pathetic.