Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

DeletedUser56813

you can tell him if it was archers then.

Last edited by a moderator:

pgalland25

Strategos
you can tell him if it was archers then.

At least he's not golding archers and cats (6 times) and smashing them against my max walls. Although I really did enjoy the BP boost while I had a 2x running. I won't name names, but he should totally keep attacking me, I really appreciate it.

jameslongst

Strategos
I mean end of the day old boy thought golding up an archer nuke and attacking with it over and over was good play. That’s all I was saying. All in good fun so don’t get salty.

Maybe just maybe the player in question needs a good leader to help him. I’m afraid he’s SOL.

DeletedUser56813

Wanna ask me to kill your biremes again?? to hard to get BP on your own?

DeletedUser56813

You're the biggest player on the server and you barely gained any BP during the OPs. Great teammate you are!

???? do you even look at stats ??

last OP I got 60k ABP on first day and 100k ABP on second one.
who you even are to talk about my BP when I got 2 times more BP in 1 day than you in 2 months???

Screenshot_86.png

shut your mouth kid.

DeletedUser56813

Talking about someone's defense is entering unknown territory, everytime I send an attack to your alliance, you know the city, the amount of troops, the frequency I send attacks etc.. but when it comes to defense you don't really know much about it.

and just because my DBP sucks, doesn't mean I have the DLU sitting on backline cities, I'm not the best supporter out here though.

Last edited by a moderator: