Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
About that, I'm not gonna expose anyone here :)
expose haha i asked you did you want to kill my bir stack cus i had a x100% running then u replied the next day and i changed my mind then you asked me would i let you kill some and i said no dont really know why you brought it up tho haha, im having to ask the enemy to attack me, them birs sat about for ages not doing nothing cus yous dont attack , may as well make some bp n build them back, yous losing 50 citys in 2 ops and you "exposing" me having to ask yous to attack me isnt really a good response

Last edited:
I've turned into fully defensive player a long time ago as I reckoned it was going to be tough war fighting The Ghost and then JD. it turned out I was fully mistaken. I should've never turned into defensive after all.

xFate

Strategos
You were in the room and saw his computer as he sent troops? Or he told you he sent troops?

Your whole team feels what I am doing and what I have built.

I give you guys two weeks to live. Whenever you wish I am ready to discuss my terms.

If you think I'm playing a speed 2 world, you're smoking some of that good stuff

You were in the room and saw his computer as he sent troops? Or he told you he sent troops?

Your whole team feels what I am doing and what I have built.

I give you guys two weeks to live. Whenever you wish I am ready to discuss my terms.

I saw the grcrt overview he posted m8

So remind me how many cities you have taken from usb

None, you took two cities that were from nameless and wasn't even put up on the defense tab lol. I basically cleared out a city with a 25 wall and made 10% of ur total bp in one hit and got a positive bp ratio with only 40% bp boost active. Keep talking clown.