Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
Btw this thread was about our spy on chimps, can anyone delete this please.
Right right. "Please get me away from TF right now."

So I have all my guys sitting around here. They are all talking about how bad your OP is. How few of you showed up. How easy it was to sink your OLU and shut you down. How many of your players have begged to get into a real alliance and out of your chicken s**t outfit. How easy it was to get your forum info and MMs. How unpleasant your team is to talk to. How ridiculous it is to demand everyone send 100 birs to each revolted city....aaaaaand basically just how bad you are at the game and at leading others and everything else we have seen you do.

Care to comment?

jameslongst

Strategos
it was supposed to cast the next one to you.
sometimes it happens :mad:
Its a small incident during a large battle. Don't take it to heart it happens all the time. They have to have something to latch onto during this complete slaughter of the innocents they are going thru. If a miscast rage gives them comfort shall we deny them that?

The really sad part in all this are the single JD players that come to us of their own accord to ask what is going on. WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???

I answer as truthfully as I can: "If you have to come to your enemy to ask for info then your leaders have failed you miserably. Now get out of my room and shut the door."

The plain fact is either JD deals in spies, or they don't have the stones to kick traitors. Both options are gross but not surprising.

None of this foolishness however has stopped their forum from leaking like my garden hose, altho I will say I have noticed a heavy uptick in random birs appearing in the harbors since the 100 Bireme Rule went into effect. So that's well done at least.

DeletedUser55348

You TF boys are very loud... have you guys heard the saying the loudest ones are the weakest ones?

Last edited by a moderator: