Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
Taken 120+ cities from an alliance almost double the size, and made 3 of their players ghost. Sounds like winning to me...
The thing is Capt. that lots of quote unquote grepo players here have never actually worked hard for a win. Cats like Lethal Fakin jump as soon as they can to the biggest fattest grossest MRA near them and they ride it out as long as they can. They want to bully and they want to talk and they want to be big swinging without ever engaging in a real battle without a safety net.

So when they see a team that is working hard with no nets, its not really a joke to them altho they act like it is. What we actually are is what they want to be, what they present themselves as. From this conflict arises obsession, and some will follow us around for years begging to be noticed. Just like little fakin here.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
Well we know why lemmo was frusterated. But a traitor? Oh my.... please do tell...
I can tell you for a fact lemmo never said or did anything he was just caught in the middle. Bad leaders got the worst of both worlds by not making a choice and trying to cover up instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

realDivingDW

Taxiarch
I can tell you for a fact lemmo never said or did anything he was just caught in the middle. Bad leaders got the worst of both worlds by not making a choice and trying to cover s**t up instead.
We pretty much wiped out his defense when he tried to protect et33. He seemed to be doing all the defensive work in the area.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Taken 120+ cities from an alliance almost double the size, and made 3 of their players ghost. Sounds like winning to me...

On paper yeah but seems that neither one of you know how this endgame works, its not about cities you take or can take, its about total number of cities and so far you are ~350-400 cities behind, and they have entire world red to take cities from, there is 0 chance you can close the gap when it comes down to how domination endgame works.

When we win this world, what are you going to whine about then?

and what if you dont? this is as closest TF has came to winning an actual world, if you guys fail here, retirement is a suggested path.

Cats like Lethal Fakin jump as soon as they can to the biggest fattest grossest MRA near them and they ride it out as long as they can. They want to bully and they want to talk s**t and they want to be big swinging d***s without ever engaging in a real battle without a safety net.

Fattest MRA? we can always ask @Heres20BuckKillMe how 5 player team dominated your 30 player team, made 2 of your players including your co-founder ghost while you took what? 2 cities from @kingpg28 not to mention you sent 0 attacks at me or anyone because you suck lol

safety net? didnt your team get railed by every non rim alliance for the past 5 years? jeez man.. get a grip you aint nothing special... even now while you are "winning" you lose cities.. kind of describes the player you are.

jameslongst

Strategos
Fattest MRA? we can always ask @Heres20BuckKillMe how 5 player team dominated your 30 player team, made 2 of your players including your co-founder ghost while you took what? 2 cities from @kingpg28 not to mention you sent 0 attacks at me or anyone because you suck lol

safety net? didnt your team get railed by every non rim alliance for the past 5 years? jeez man.. get a grip you aint nothing special... even now while you are "winning" you lose cities.. kind of describes the player you are.
Wut? LOL

Ranga1

Strategos
can you show me a world where your team didnt get railed by non rim ally?
There isn't one. But to be fair, it has never been their fault, always massive golders/MRA'S/Huggers etc, never inept leadership. I wonder what will be the excuse this time if they don't win? Jimmy has for the first time ever, got more bp than points, maybe things are a changin?

jameslongst

Strategos
There isn't one. But to be fair, it has never been their fault, always massive golders/MRA'S/Huggers etc, never inept leadership. I wonder what will be the excuse this time if they don't win? Jimmy has for the first time ever, got more bp than points, maybe things are a changin?
Stalker Alert!