Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

kingpg28

Phrourach
Uh huh. Tell yourself that while you go away.

Listen crowd of pathetic stalkers. Go away. Live your own lives.

Better yet, build your own teams and spend years sharpening them into fearsome tools and then come fight me but until then f**k off. You. Are. Pathetic. You were all judged in previous servers and found wanting.

Go back to “conquest” which is just grepo speak for talking a bunch of s**t you don’t ever have to back up.

have you ever won a world? lmaooo i got more crowns past 2 years than u do in ur whole career

jameslongst

Strategos
have you ever won a world? lmaooo i got more crowns past 2 years than u do in ur whole career
I bet you’re young enough to still be comfortable paying for it. Plus let’s face it...you play conquest which is where all my b****es go to die lol.

DeletedUser56813

I bet you’re young enough to still be comfortable paying for it.

Please talk about golders xD, don't forget you are getting carried by ones, don't think you could say something more hypocrite than that.

imagine what your alliance would be without stan, pat and monkeyNutz and all those who gold up the walls.

jameslongst

Strategos
Please talk about golders xD, don't forget you are getting carried by ones, don't think you could say something more hypocrite than that.

imagine what your alliance would be without stan, pat and monkeyNutz and all those who gold up the walls.
Since TF is over five years old I can imagine it. You still don’t understand what you are up against after all this time.

Imagine what you could do with a real team behind you.

kingpg28

Phrourach
I bet you’re young enough to still be comfortable paying for it. Plus let’s face it...you play conquest which is where all my b****es go to die lol.

nah i got enough money to be comfortable paying for it broke boy.. and revolt is literally players hiding behind walls with no alarms, i will dog you in revolt or cq... but even you know you wont last in conquest

jameslongst

Strategos
nah i got enough money to be comfortable paying for it broke boy.. and revolt is literally players hiding behind walls with no alarms, i will dog you in revolt or cq... but even you know you wont last in conquest
You're the one with something to prove rim boy. Come get served anytime you and your boyfriend want some....or just piss off. Either way will be fine with me.

jameslongst

Strategos
you have a open invite to fight against me in any future speed 6 world, and no you won’t catch me playing revolt i’m not gay
Who you trying to convince big guy?

yep mate, and I've never golded horses, recruitment boosts it is. :)

View attachment 15095
You're a booster all day long I know lol. We sit here and watch the feed...you jumping in and out like a frog in a skillet.

Speaking of frogs and skillets, the weally sad part is you're also a weally weally terrible leader, and your team is getting footed in the face by my team weally weally hard.

So you on here talking cutsie crap with cute little smiley faces, instead of ig fixing what is wrong asap, is very telling. You only care about your GD self, about being number one. Great team work boss.

So you complain about it but encourage it?
Who you trying to convince big guy?

You're a booster all day long I know lol. We sit here and watch the feed...you jumping in and out like a frog in a skillet.

Speaking of frogs and skillets, the weally sad part is you're also a weally weally terrible leader, and your team is getting footed in the face by my team weally weally hard.

So you on here talking cutsie crap with cute little smiley faces, instead of ig fixing what is wrong asap, is very telling. You only care about your GD self, about being number one. Great team work boss.

Again with the boosting? Seems like you'll always find an excuse or a complaint no matter what. From what I've seen is that our players golding is wrong but u guys golding is okay because you're a 5 year team.

Stop embarrassing urself here please and just keep the fight going. It's getting better now.

Acting like arma a baby when i've seen at least 5 posts on this thread of u replying to fate or kingpg saying "waa weave me awone"