Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
So you complain about it but encourage it?

Again with the boosting? Seems like you'll always find an excuse or a complaint no matter what. From what I've seen is that our players golding is wrong but u guys golding is okay because you're a 5 year team.

Stop embarrassing urself here please and just keep the fight going. It's getting better now.

Acting like arma a baby when i've seen at least 5 posts on this thread of u replying to fate or kingpg saying "waa weave me awone"
Only people embarrassing themselves are JD in game

jameslongst

Strategos
So you complain about it but encourage it?

Again with the boosting? Seems like you'll always find an excuse or a complaint no matter what. From what I've seen is that our players golding is wrong but u guys golding is okay because you're a 5 year team.

Stop embarrassing urself here please and just keep the fight going. It's getting better now.

Acting like arma a baby when i've seen at least 5 posts on this thread of u replying to fate or kingpg saying "waa weave me awone"
I never called arma a baby those are your words hoss...why, do you feel like arma sort of comes off sounding like a baby? Like a little b***h even? I do too but I didn’t say it I just called him a terrible leader.

DeletedUser56813

I never called arma a baby those are your words hoss...why, do you feel like arma sort of comes off sounding like a baby? Like a little b***h even? I do too but I didn’t say it I just called him a terrible leader.

I don't quite know what you mean with "little b!tch" but your attitude is what's still keeping this thread "interesting"... don't know.. seems like every world you play you manage to turn forum into a complete freak.
After a serie of similar events maybe you should start considering the problem is what they all have in commun.. which is You and not me..

Can you even have a nice conversation with someone who doesn't belong to your 5 year team? or better... can you even play in a world without leaving grudge behind? From what I've seen everyone outside TF, hates TF but actually I don't think they hate True Fear, I think they just hate the way you represent them on Forum because there is actually some nice people in your alliance and you are pretty much the only one out here still talking sh!t and making everyone feel unpleasant.

You seek hard for attention old man.

Last edited by a moderator:

You literally typed sentences with w's instead of r's. Either you're calling him a baby or you're implying that he has a speech impediment like Kripke in the big bang theory tv series. You're nothing but rude and unpleasant and if that's what you're like in real life, your friends are few and problems are many. I suggest u sort that out and move forward because it's just embarrassing to watch at this point imo.

jameslongst

Strategos
I don't quite know what you mean with "little b!tch"

Yes you do don't play coy.

your attitude is what's still keeping this thread "interesting"

I firmly believe this is true. You're all welcome.

seems like every world you play you manage to turn forum into a complete freak.

I was there but I will only take part of the blame.

After a serie of similar events maybe you should start considering the problem is what they all have in commun.. which is You and not me..

I don't know about all that other past crap you bring up which you weren't involved in and only heard about second hand, but I can tell you without a doubt that raking thru those ashes won't get you out of this pit you're in.

Can you even have a nice conversation with someone who doesn't belong to your 5 year team?

Yes

can you even play in a world without leaving grudge behind?

I honestly don't know I've never tried.

From what I've seen everyone outside TF, hates TF but actually I don't think they hate True Fear, I think they just hate the way you represent them on Forum because there is actually some nice people in your alliance

Sorry forgot this was a popularity contest for a minute. Went thinking it was a war game again. Silly me.

you are pretty much the only one out here still talking sh!t and making everyone feel unpleasant.

I think its you that feels unpleasant. I think the problem is I'm not servile enough for you. I don't walk around kissing your a** like everyone else on the server. Well I won't either.
I don't care about you, and if the rolls were reversed and you were on top of me, you wouldn't care about me either. Who else remembers the big men up in here a couple of months ago talking mad s**t about attacking low morale targets? About beating up small rim teams? I remember.

Respect from me will be earned, and brother this ain't it.

You seek hard for attention old man.

This...may very well be true.

DeletedUser56813

Sorry forgot this was a popularity contest for a minute. Went thinking it was a war game again. Silly me.

How fun it is to hear you saying that when you were the one who first started talking about people hating me and "personality issues", leave that hypocrisy aside for a minute.

Respect from me will be earned, and brother this ain't it.

HAHAHA you think I care about it? The guy who ghosts out of multiple worlds... now you're just burying yourself

anyway.. the way you took more than 24h to answer is insteresting.. did I really got into your head that much? let me guess.. you went to sleep thinking on what you should say here.

Last edited by a moderator: