Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
even a 10 year old can notice

So you admit you're ten. Finally. You are a brave little tiger aren't you?

And now I leave you brain trust babies to decide which military genius I most resemble. I was always a big fan of Charles XII of Sweden...a tragic figure indeed.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
So you admit you're ten. Finally. You are a brave little tiger aren't you?

And now I leave you brain trust babies to decide which military genius I most resemble. I was always a big fan of Charles XII of Sweden...a tragic figure indeed.
i said "even a 10 yr old kid...", i didnt say im 10. im over double of that age tbh with you.

Besides, even if i was 10, would you really reply so angry to someone whos 10? Didnt you mention you have kids your own?

Are you unstable dude? if you want to vent then by all means do so if that helps get stuff off your chest...were all here for you. Vent ahead bro

ps. ive always thought people should get their iq checked before getting a driver licence and before reproducing. Some just shouldnt lol

and in case youre so disturbed you cant notice it, its a joke... with some minor truth to it :D

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
i said "even a 10 yr old kid...", i didnt say im 10. im over double of that age tbh with you.

Besides, even if i was 10, would you really reply so angry to someone whos 10? Didnt you mention you have kids your own?

Are you unstable dude? if you want to vent then by all means do so if that helps get stuff off your chest...were all here for you. Vent ahead bro

ps. ive always thought people should get their iq checked before getting a driver licence and before reproducing. Some just shouldnt lol

and in case youre so disturbed you cant notice it, its a joke... with some minor truth to it :D
10 year olds deserve to be trampled on like the little sheeeeets they are.

This game is PG-12 BOI

Albozzz

Chiliarch
double of 10 is 20 where i come from, idk if you guys skipped this chapter of math but thats what it is. And if i say over double means im over 20. And if for you this is considered a "child age", then you got bigger things to worry about grandpa, such as your pension or whether youll get your full social security benefits or not after retirement next year.

its ok, you're probably older than me, but in game id be your daddy or papa if youre latino :)

looks like theres more troubled people than i thought there were here, like this little buttbuddies gang here. are you all unstable single fathers having a need to vent in an online game?

Have you ever seen the movie idiocracy? At the beggining it shows this low iq men who just reproduces over and over again,sadly, more than the stable men with a higher iq, until the world became completely uncivilized with an extremely stupid population. Thats who you guys remind me, based on the behavior shown here. Stop quoting me, save yourself any further embarrassment.

Last edited:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
double of 10 is 20 where i come from, idk if you guys skipped this chapter of math but thats what it is. And if i say over double means im over 20. And if for you this is considered a "child age", then you got bigger things to worry about grandpa, such as your pension or whether youll get your full social security benefits or not after retirement next year.

its ok, you're probably older than me, but in game id be your daddy or papa if youre latino :)

looks like theres more troubled people than i thought there were here, like this little buttbuddies gang here. are you all unstable single fathers having a need to vent in an online game?

Have you ever seen the movie idiocracy? At the beggining it shows this low iq men who just reproduces over and over again,sadly, more than the stable men with a higher iq, until the world became completely uncivilized with an extremely stupid population. Thats who you guys remind me, based on the behavior shown here. Stop quoting me, save yourself any further embarrassment.
imagine writing walls of texts to simple one liners. we are not from the butt buddies gang. We are from the special club of wankers. Hail Hydra

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
Guys can I ask that those of you who aren't playing this server and that are here strictly because you are obsessed with me to please be quiet and or go away. Contact me by PM or something cuz this is getting ridiculous. Find someone in your everyday life you can stalk and creep around over...maybe a pretty neighbor? Anyway I wanna talk about how we are crushing the game and I cant cuz losers keep spamming the thread.

Exits to the left! Have a nice day!

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Guys can I ask that those of you who aren't playing this server and that are here strictly because you are obsessed with me to please be quiet and or go away. Contact me by PM or something cuz this is getting ridiculous. Find someone in your everyday life you can stalk and creep around over...maybe a pretty neighbor? Anyway I wanna talk about how we are crushing the game and I cant cuz losers keep spamming the thread.

Exits to the left! Have a nice day!
Your alliance mates may be “crushing the game”

Last edited: