Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
Almost everybody’s been in TF at least once. It’s a rite of passage here. Don’t get hung up on the details is my advice.

That’s all JD can come up with? When we gonna talk about how hard you’re getting spanked by us? Still a sore subject? Where’s all the smarmy top twelves? Where’s the s**t posts about clearing low morale targets?

DeletedUser56813

Almost everybody’s been in TF at least once. It’s a rite of passage here. Don’t get hung up on the details is my advice.

That’s all JD can come up with? When we gonna talk about how hard you’re getting spanked by us? Still a sore subject? Where’s all the smarmy top twelves? Where’s the s**t posts about clearing low morale targets?

xDDD this will be my profile picture soon.

First take a city from one of the big guys, then you can say you are smashing lol. all you have been doing now is cleaning up guys that would become internals anyway, fun how you have to NAP with everyone around you to fight us while we are fighting 3 alliances at the same time in 3 different oceans.

since you like to talk a lot, please explain this, why do you have 2x more Points than Battle Points? you have an average of 3,300 Battle points per city, seems like a sh!t average for someone with your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
xDDD this will be my profile picture soon.

First take a city from one of the big guys, then you can say you are smashing lol. all you have been doing now is cleaning up guys that would become internals anyway, fun how you have to NAP with everyone around you to fight us while we are fighting 3 alliances at the same time in 3 different oceans.

since you like to talk a lot, please explain this, why do you have 2x more Points than Battle Points? you have an average of 3,300 Battle points per city, seems like a sh!t average for someone with your mouth.
Duh. Mud Dogs' former BP didn't add up to TF's BP when it was dissolved. simple math really. use your brain.

DeletedUser56813

??? are you stupid ???

I'm talking about james personal BP, not the alliance BP you moron.

DeletedUser56813

And please tell me.. are you guys all internals? it seems when we decide to hit you guys you just give us cities. in most of time.

xDDDD the only guys from your alliance who can talk is stannis, pg and devil, the ones who actually send attacks, the rest just followers.

I love how the followers are the ones who talk the most.

War haven't started yet, We haven't painted you red yet. I don't understand why you guys feel like winning when we have 1.1k cities and you guys have 600.

when we killed chimps, we only bragged after we killed milky, milkarat, Reimu and LaDouce, not when we were taking the afk guys like darkness sirwedgealot etc.

for now you are just taking the guys like darkness and sirwedgealot that we have here, no reason to talk when you haven't rimmed any of our big guys.

jameslongst

Strategos
xDDDD the only guys from your alliance who can talk is stannis, pg and devil, the ones who actually send attacks, the rest just followers.

I love how the followers are the ones who talk the most.

War haven't started yet, We haven't painted you red yet. I don't understand why you guys feel like winning when we have 1.1k cities and you guys have 600.

when we killed chimps, we only bragged after we killed milky, milkarat, Reimu and LaDouce, not when we were taking the afk guys like darkness sirwedgealot etc.

for now you are just taking the guys like darkness and sirwedgealot that we have here, no reason to talk when you haven't rimmed any of our big guys.
You got a lot to say my friend..."I'm talking about james' personal bp" lmao cuz that obvi is what is most important to your team right now.

Maybe instead of making a list of who is and isn't acceptably elite in your eyes you should wonder why your friends are voting with their feet. Oh yes we notice the VM cropping up...that oh so elite way to dip out of a server when you're losing.

Yes, you are losing. Badly. You have at least confronted that fact in your counsels, yes? To james and his dirty non elite team. Taking a regular a** whipping out in the woodshed if you ask me. With no end in sight.

But ya, worry about my personal bp.

DeletedUser56813

won't argue with someone who thinks killing the inactives is winning even when we have almost 2x your cities.

jameslongst

Strategos
won't argue with someone who thinks killing the inactives is winning even when we have almost 2x your cities.
If you think this is the actual state of play you are even more up your own a** than I thought friend, and If you think I care one little bit how many cities you own then you don’t know me very well.