Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
yes, so that we could internalise you later :)
the same as TF will do, naive.
Because you treat people like cattle you naturally assume everyone else does as well but I hasten to assure you that’s not the case.

You ran ghosts as a cheap third alliance. Now you will close them out and do the same with some other bs alliance. You need multi branches obvi or else how could you have room for all the food you want to invite.

You guys have all the vices of a mega golding MRA but none of the good parts...it makes for a sad stew let me tell you lol.

yes, so that we could internalise you later :)
the same as TF will do, naive.
First take a city from one of the big guys, then you can say you are smashing lol. all you have been doing now is cleaning up guys that would become internals anyway
an Alliance which invites players who's eventually going to be internals or foods and leaders are fully aware of those facts are called 'MRA'. you've just made an official yourself that you're one. good work.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56813

??? you asked ghosts for a merge lol.

saying we are a MRA cuz we recruited ghosts players is just an hypocrite move because you tried to do the same!

tell me, you recruited Captain Pudding cuz you saw potential on him or because he would eventually be food if he was brown? don't even tell me you saw potential on him. after all the trash talking between him and your alliance, there is only one reason to recruit him, and that reason is to secure his cities until you decide to internalise him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56813

oh wait, just checked his stats now, you recruited him with the sole purpose of trading cities with him and getting your best fighters in frontline which is even more disgusting than recruiting food to keep them safe for a while.

you really needed to resort to that strategy to put your hands in Captain Pudding cities?

DeletedUser54339

saying we are a MRA cuz we recruited ghosts players is just an hypocrite move because you tried to do the same!

tell me, you recruited Captain Pudding cuz you saw potential on him or because he would eventually be food if he was brown? don't even tell me you saw potential on him. after all the trash talking between him and your alliance, there is only one reason to recruit him, and that reason is to secure his cities until you decide to internalise him.
We discussed inviting some of the better players in Ghosts. You just took in any old body with a vaguely respectable city count and now your alliance is complaining about the likes of Lady Teresa because she has an offline time visible from outer space. You didn't do your homework, you just pressed invite and now it's coming back to bite you in the butt. Own your poor decisions.

DeletedUser56813

If you think I care one little bit how many cities you own then you don’t know me very well.

ok, james said he doesn't care about city count now you are contradicting him. is your leadership a paradox?

I never complained about inactives, all I said was that inactive players were giving you a false feeling of victory, that's not complaining.

the reason we accepted them was cuz if we didn't accept they would just quit due to lack of motivation, and it would be free food for you all, cuz we are fighting in 3 oceans while you are just fighting in just one, for that reason we have no slots to take all these inactives so we better secure them with us and avoid at maximum free food for you.

if we didn't recruit the food you would have taken these cities even faster, It was a move to slow you down while we keep fighting the other guys (ofc a lot of ghosts players we recruited cuz we saw potential on them).

Hey. stop treating your team-mates as 'soon to be internals' dude. not that I care for JD's dogmas tho.

DeletedUser56813

what do you think it's gonna happen with True Pirates players when DOM starts?

The good ones will fill the slots left (if there is available) on main alliance and the rest will get internalised lol. you act like I'm being a bad teammate saying that a lot of the players in this server will get internalised but It's the truth, you know it.

Billy Goat

Hoplite
No point in arguing with these fools lol they are trying to put on a show. Sad that they think that's the way they will win this war.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
oh wait, just checked his stats now, you recruited him with the sole purpose of trading cities with him and getting your best fighters in frontline which is even more disgusting than recruiting food to keep them safe for a while.

you really needed to resort to that strategy to put your hands in Captain Pudding cities?
I wanted to join, and I 100% could not fully defend all front line cities so for me and the alliance it was the smart decision to hand most of them off and take cities closer to the TF core. You guys had several opportunities to take those front line cities. 6 sunk CSs on cities in your core...

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
ok, james said he doesn't care about city count now you are contradicting him. is your leadership a paradox?

I never complained about inactives, all I said was that inactive players were giving you a false feeling of victory, that's not complaining.

the reason we accepted them was cuz if we didn't accept they would just quit due to lack of motivation, and it would be free food for you all, cuz we are fighting in 3 oceans while you are just fighting in just one, for that reason we have no slots to take all these inactives so we better secure them with us and avoid at maximum free food for you.

if we didn't recruit the food you would have taken these cities even faster, It was a move to slow you down while we keep fighting the other guys (ofc a lot of ghosts players we recruited cuz we saw potential on them).
That’s quite the rhetorical hoop you’re jumping thru to make your alliance recruiting my fault lol.
“If we didn’t recruit the food you would have taken these cities even faster.” Can we all just sit back and think about that sentence for a minute.