Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Great to see you think about members of your alliance that way. Probably the reason you’re getting wrecked.
But yeah that James guy sucks, terrible player. What a noob...
lmao i see how hard you're trying to make us look bad. One player was being internalised at the time as they were quitting and the other is a decent player with not much bp at the time. James is a leader of an alliance and had x3 the bp. All abegon asked for was a narc lmao nothing else.
If you guys took a city off arma you'd probably brag about it for a month or two compared to taking a city off someone like me lol. Enjoy your two cities, you'll probably be gone before dom starts :)

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
lmao i see how hard you're trying to make us look bad. One player was being internalised at the time as they were quitting and the other is a decent player with not much bp at the time. James is a leader of an alliance and had x3 the bp. All abegon asked for was a narc lmao nothing else.
If you guys took a city off arma you'd probably brag about it for a month or two compared to taking a city off someone like me lol. Enjoy your two cities, you'll probably be gone before dom starts :)

all this talk about me being gone before domination, where are you getting this from? I’m here for the long haul:)

jameslongst

Strategos
This forum is nothing but a toilet of people talking out of their a**es.

Nothing changes. When I’m down 100 cities it’s TF sucks. When I’m up 100 cities it’s TF sucks.

WE FIGHT. If you don’t like it blow.

xFate

Strategos
This forum is nothing but a toilet of people talking out of their a**es.

Nothing changes. When I’m down 100 cities it’s TF sucks. When I’m up 100 cities it’s TF sucks.

WE FIGHT. If you don’t like it blow.

Do you lead the troops into battle oh mighty commander James?

kingpg28

Phrourach
true fear is like the worse version of bloods, hate to see it, **** ally that no one likes, always does good till someone fights them and will never win a world