Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

xFate

Strategos
Uh huh. Tell yourself that while you go away.

Listen crowd of pathetic stalkers. Go away. Live your own lives.

Better yet, build your own teams and spend years sharpening them into fearsome tools and then come fight me but until then f**k off. You. Are. Pathetic. You were all judged in previous servers and found wanting.

Go back to “conquest” which is just grepo speak for talking a bunch of s**t you don’t ever have to back up.

"Better yet, build your own teams and spend years sharpening them into fearsome tools and then come fight me but until then f**k off."

take your own advice champ

jameslongst

Strategos
"Better yet, build your own teams and spend years sharpening them into fearsome tools and then come fight me but until then f**k off."

take your own advice champ
Come get some anytime son. The only reason you talk so freely is cuz you aren’t playing here.

Now go trash up some forum you actually play on. Champ.

Ranga1

Strategos
Uh huh. Tell yourself that while you go away.

Listen crowd of pathetic stalkers. Go away. Live your own lives.

Better yet, build your own teams and spend years sharpening them into fearsome tools and then come fight me but until then f**k off. You. Are. Pathetic. You were all judged in previous servers and found wanting.

Go back to “conquest” which is just grepo speak for talking a bunch of s**t you don’t ever have to back up.
Yea Jimmy you tell em, shake that fist real hard and someone might be scared of you LOL your little man syndrome acting up big tonight hey champ?

Have you forgotten that in all your previous servers YOU were left wanting? Oh wait, that wasn't your fault, those pesky golders/MRA'S/ better teams....

jameslongst

Strategos
Yea Jimmy you tell em, shake that fist real hard and someone might be scared of you LOL your little man syndrome acting up big tonight hey champ?

Have you forgotten that in all your previous servers YOU were left wanting? Oh wait, that wasn't your fault, those pesky golders/MRA'S/ better teams....
Hey lead stalker creep. Let me just throw some numbers at you.

One team one time beat me on their own by their own merits. One single time in ten years. Every other time was multiple teams golding their hinders off. One time. That includes none of the players in here talking so much.

In fact of all participants in this current convo exactly zero of them are fighting us or ever have the intention of dropping anywhere near us.

Ranga1

Strategos
Hey lead stalker creep. Let me just throw some numbers at you.

One team one time beat me on their own by their own merits. One single time in ten years. Every other time was multiple teams golding their hinders off. One time. That includes none of the players in here talking so much.

In fact of all participants in this current convo exactly zero of them are fighting us or ever have the intention of dropping anywhere near us.
LOL of course no one can beat you cos you quit too early!!!

Wait wait wait. You revolted a city? That could not be taken due to RC? Other than that you were busy? Oh I take it all back. You really came thru for your s**t team. They should put you in charge.

At least you don't contact the enemy with information.

Yikes someone had a bad day and came crying into the external forums lmao

I revolted that city after getting a x2 ratio in bp with a 40% bp boost, if you didn't know, the city had a 25 wall. Your LTS was so crap I cleared out 90% of u the units in one hit. I like how that city was stone hailed to half its size now though :)

I planned to take it but it got flipped so I called for stone hail, props to monkey tho at least he didn't let it go as easy as u lost that city to abegon who u rejected.;)

Note to self: Glad we tightened up who we send invites to.
@kingpg28 He only accepts top 400 bp fighters only

Oh cool, you lack a sense of humour as well as the ability to follow through on a city take. Cool story about clearing it though. Riveting stuff.
Or maybe someone isn't as funny he thought he was ;)

I'd like to hear about the units lost hitting a 25 wall and tower with 20k dlu in it lmao, too bad I wasn't hit up for a snipe. Would have been such a waste for u guys :)

DeletedUser54339

Or maybe someone isn't as funny he thought he was ;)

I'd like to hear about the units lost hitting a 25 wall and tower with 20k dlu in it lmao, too bad I wasn't hit up for a snipe. Would have been such a waste for u guys :)
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. And if my grandma had balls she would be my grandpa.

Not sure why you're bragging about that particular exchange. We made over 10k BP more than you guys and you still lost the city.

DeletedUser56813

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. And if my grandma had balls she would be my grandpa.

Not sure why you're bragging about that particular exchange. We made over 10k BP more than you guys and you still lost the city.

Hope you're happy with the 33 Culture points.

xFate

Strategos
Come get some anytime son. The only reason you talk so freely is cuz you aren’t playing here.

Now go trash up some forum you actually play on. Champ.
busy trying to sim the rest of 129. Remember that world? Said you quit because you didn't want a free win. What a surprise, it turned out to be an incredibly interesting world. Guess TF just don't want a challenge :(

jameslongst

Strategos
busy trying to sim the rest of 129. Remember that world? Said you quit because you didn't want a free win. What a surprise, it turned out to be an incredibly interesting world. Guess TF just don't want a challenge :(
You're trying to sim the rest of an incredibly interesting world? Those things don't go together.

No I don't want a free win. Some people sure want some free cities tho, don't they? They will do or say anything for them turns out.

Great to know you. Now p**s off following me around.

xFate

Strategos
You're trying to sim the rest of an incredibly interesting world? Those things don't go together.

No I don't want a free win. Some people sure want some free cities tho, don't they? They will do or say anything for them turns out.

Great to know you. Now p**s off following me around.

The irony in my statement you absolute rock was that it was far from a free win

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
We want a challenge in this world but it turns out JD isn’t anywhere near the challenge we expected