Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

DeletedUser52215

1/4 of JD is in VM about 270 cities which is closer to the gap than 500 lol. Some of you need to get over your hate of TF and look at the stats
1614379904173.png

DeletedUser52215

just cos they are attacking you doesnt mean we are working together.
Im not surprised they're attacking you guys and not us, you give such easy BP and cities. Also doesnt help that your founders are incompetent at diplo

We had a nap with them and they betrayed us lmao

Also, they took one city off me and lost around 60k pop to 30k lol not to mention they lost 11k pop to 200 birs

DeletedUser52215

No Herc cancelled the NAP, offered them a merge and said if they decline they would be marked red. Same as he offered to MD and every other ally on the server except TF.
They didn’t betray you lol they just said no to becoming mindless simmers

DeletedUser56813

No Herc cancelled the NAP, offered them a merge and said if they decline they would be marked red. Same as he offered to MD and every other ally on the server except TF.
They didn’t betray you lol they just said no to becoming mindless simmers

They started planning a coalition against us 1 week before the NAP was supposed to end (which is ok) but they started attacking us before NAP was supposed to end (which is backstabbing) , they are the TRUE winning sluts of this server.. turtling hard the entire world and hoping they will merge who ever wins (JD vs TF) in the end and get free win.

just cos they are attacking you doesnt mean we are working together.
Im not surprised they're attacking you guys and not us, you give such easy BP and cities. Also doesnt help that your founders are incompetent at diplo

That is very odd, TO attacking at the same time when TF attack and then sit silent when TF doesn't attack?

jameslongst

Strategos
Maybe you guys should play the game you blather about endlessly. JD is collapsing and if you were here you would too, dip sticks.

DeletedUser52215

we've been offered about 5 shared tabs but none have been accepted

we dont need help to beat JD. We were beating them at half their size before other allys were fighting them.