Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You can’t blame us for your bad recruitment and not getting attacked when you don’t even attack us. You’re top of the world, if you don’t expect to get attacked you’re incredibly naive.

JD for sure made some bad calls when it comes down to leading/recruiting people who arent strong, in isolated areas or not capable defenders but at the same time majority of current TF front line players and fighters come from mud dogs, meaning core TF group isnt capable of fighting any top ally on their own, and if you want to say that they fought ghosts/ghouls alone that would be stupid thing to say when mud dogs were doing the heavy lifting.

jameslongst

Strategos
so you got caught in a lie and your reasoning is that the tab you said doesnt exist excludes your team which is exactly what i said... there is literally no way you are leading TF or doing anything strategy/ally management because you have no brain to do so, kudos to people actually doing the work to keep TF afloat for one world in years..

i was literally in both 110 and 129 you people ghosted both worlds before i could reach your area, and i aint playing speed 2 revolt 3 month into the world, cowards move would be waiting approx 10 days to drop way far from everyone then call everyone out for not fighting you lol

but dont worry, bring your lil premade to the next speed 3 or 4 revolt, il be there waiting for you to drop with my premade so you dont drop on opposite side for once :)
Remember when we sent your a** to the rim that time? We will again. And you know it very well and you won't show up just talk from the corners like always. Coward.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Ladies and gents, I played a dom world, helped a team win a dom crown. Many say they were not the most powerful team of the server, losing many cities to one particular team. But, they were the SMARTEST team and played the strategy necessary to win a dom server. There is one, single statistic that matters: number of cities on domination islands. It doesn't matter where you get cities, just that you do. Nothing else wins the crown.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Remember when we sent your a** to the rim that time? We will again. And you know it very well and you won't show up just talk from the corners like always. Coward.

you havent attacked me once in that world, didnt take a single city as per usual, ghosted 2 worlds before we could fight saying im a coward, referencing one world where you managed to beat 5 players with 30+ congrats, you a real G for losing next 4 revolt worlds

DeletedUser54339

Ladies and gents, I played a dom world, helped a team win a dom crown. Many say they were not the most powerful team of the server, losing many cities to one particular team. But, they were the SMARTEST team and played the strategy necessary to win a dom server. There is one, single statistic that matters: number of cities on domination islands. It doesn't matter where you get cities, just that you do. Nothing else wins the crown.
Long time no see :)

Nothing about JD's play so far indicates that they are being smart enough to win. They've tried to follow the usual dom playbook of yelling "merge or die!" at the right times and snacking on easy cities around their core areas. But is it working? Their players are hitting VM, going inactive, coughing up cities without a fight, getting rimmed in some cases (RIP Triton you spamming SOB).
They've got two and a bit more months of this to endure. And they are not just choking under the pressure of a rapidly diminishing lead, they are choking because our hand is on their throat.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
JD for sure made some bad calls when it comes down to leading/recruiting people who arent strong, in isolated areas or not capable defenders but at the same time majority of current TF front line players and fighters come from mud dogs, meaning core TF group isnt capable of fighting any top ally on their own, and if you want to say that they fought ghosts/ghouls alone that would be stupid thing to say when mud dogs were doing the heavy lifting.
Any alliance could take cities from JD. And as a previous member of Ghosts, TF were wrecking us so I don’t know what world you’ve been spectating. Once again you know nothing

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Long time no see :)

Nothing about JD's play so far indicates that they are being smart enough to win. They've tried to follow the usual dom playbook of yelling "merge or die!" at the right times and snacking on easy cities around their core areas. But is it working? Their players are hitting VM, going inactive, coughing up cities without a fight, getting rimmed in some cases (RIP Triton you spamming SOB).
They've got two and a bit more months of this to endure. And they are not just choking under the pressure of a rapidly diminishing lead, they are choking because our hand is on their throat.

Hiya, Alex. ;) Not picking sides, just trying to remind everyone of the goal. And you may be correct in your analysis. But stats sites show that while TF is taking JD cities, for every loss they take two more from someone else. Dom is a VERY long fight so it is any team's win atp. Look out for surprises.

At least CP doesn't hit VM. keep in mind the idiom "Slow and steady, wins the race."

right back at ya SyphaleticDonkey. if we have 20 players fighting, then what about you?
I only see the same name again and again and again in your team. rest are forever resting I assume?

Last edited:
At least CP doesn't hit VM. keep in mind the idiom "Slow and steady, wins the race."

right back at ya SyphaleticDonkey. if we have 20 players fighting, then what about you?
I only see the same name again and again and again in your team. rest are forever resting I assume?
The only reason people hit VM is due to RL problems not to run from TF lmao.

And to answer your question and to also show that CP is brainless, the same people you see are the players fighting in O55. There are players fighting in 44, as well as 54, based on where players are situated on the map, they r doing their part to fight elsewhere. You guys are only fighting one team so there isn't really an excuse. Also, we aren't a premade :)

Edit: And thanks for starting with "At least" lmao it shows what u think of him too ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
you havent attacked me once in that world, didnt take a single city as per usual, ghosted 2 worlds before we could fight saying im a coward, referencing one world where you managed to beat 5 players with 30+ congrats, you a real G for losing next 4 revolt worlds
So you do remember.

Ya, guys ask him why he follows me around. TF smeared him.

jameslongst

Strategos
The only reason people hit VM is due to RL problems not to run from TF lmao.

And to answer your question and to also show that CP is brainless, the same people you see are the players fighting in O55. There are players fighting in 44, as well as 54, based on where players are situated on the map, they r doing their part to fight elsewhere. You guys are only fighting one team so there isn't really an excuse. Also, we aren't a premade :)

Edit: And thanks for starting with "At least" lmao it shows what u think of him too ;)
Why is any of this whining any of our business at all? Your enemy list is your fault.

Everybody off "The Excuse" train plz. Now boarding "Go Home Crying" at central station.

Why is any of this whining any of our business at all? Your enemy list is your fault.

Everybody off "The Excuse" train plz. Now boarding "Go Home Crying" at central station.

A question was asked and it was answered lol u got a brain for a reason

As for excuses, i've heard u made many excuses as reasons for losing worlds lmao

So you do remember.

Ya, guys ask him why he follows me around. TF smeared him.
Smeared doesn't mean ran away btw ;)