Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

DeletedUser54191

Getting defensive over what a player 200 places below you in the rankings says is always a bit of a giveaway.

People who genuinely don't care what us small fry think don't feel the need to reply.

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
@Davosy00 man talking about supporting him i sent supp every time even at low wall but we cant save people who dont want to be saved and dont post or keep us posted on whats happening wall level incomings and so on
this was when @Davosy00 had multiple citys on revolt and us all send as much as we could to help. . . .
. . .i know and understand people wanting to quit after seing they are going to lose citys to TF or seing 60+ incomings , but dont go on lying or making yourself the victim like the aleance betrayed you . . . people with 30+ citys should never get inactive as you can que buildings and not open the game for days and still show active. . . if you cant respond to attacks because of Real life you could have told or writen on forum, discord - thats my case when im bussy at work or something.
would like to say to TF good job very organised group they came slowly from the shadows and tok our place as leaders of the world. for now.
piece of advice Lads youre doing the same thing we did merging with other aleances its good and all but you will have some drama coming your way speaking of experience.

Attachments

• Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_29.png
    158 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_28.png
    Screenshot_28.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 36

pgalland25

Strategos
@Davosy00 man talking about supporting him i sent supp every time even at low wall but we cant save people who dont want to be saved and dont post or keep us posted on whats happening wall level incomings and so on
this was when @Davosy00 had multiple citys on revolt and us all send as much as we could to help. . . .
. . .i know and understand people wanting to quit after seing they are going to lose citys to TF or seing 60+ incomings , but dont go on lying or making yourself the victim like the aleance betrayed you . . . people with 30+ citys should never get inactive as you can que buildings and not open the game for days and still show active. . . if you cant respond to attacks because of Real life you could have told or writen on forum, discord - thats my case when im bussy at work or something.
would like to say to TF good job very organised group they came slowly from the shadows and tok our place as leaders of the world. for now.
piece of advice Lads youre doing the same thing we did merging with other aleances its good and all but you will have some drama coming your way speaking of experience.

On the surface, I'm sure it does look like the same thing, there are a few key differences however. First, we did not give them the "join or die" ultimatum that JD did, that tends to start off the relationship on a bad note (why you saw the drama you did), we simply presented them with a desirable third option. So rather than a threat we offered something they wanted (security and an alliance that won't treat them like cattle), the old catch more flies with honey than vinegar situation. Second, we selectively took quality members, not uniformly accepting anyone willing to jump on board.

Your leaders from day 1 painted themselves into a corner by presenting every smaller alliance with the "join or die" ultimatum, now the majority of the server is more than happy to see you burn after your schoolyard bullying tactics from the start of the world. You reap what you sow.

xFate

Strategos
On the surface, I'm sure it does look like the same thing, there are a few key differences however. First, we did not give them the "join or die" ultimatum that JD did, that tends to start off the relationship on a bad note (why you saw the drama you did), we simply presented them with a desirable third option. So rather than a threat we offered something they wanted (security and an alliance that won't treat them like cattle), the old catch more flies with honey than vinegar situation. Second, we selectively took quality members, not uniformly accepting anyone willing to jump on board.

Your leaders from day 1 painted themselves into a corner by presenting every smaller alliance with the "join or die" ultimatum, now the majority of the server is more than happy to see you burn after your schoolyard bullying tactics from the start of the world. You reap what you sow.
The almighty leadership of Jameslongst! We can learn a lot here

Ton Leka

Hipparchus

agree with some of that. i was the one against joining JD but when i was the size of 3 best payers of my aleance together and fighting against JD alone it was clear that the aleance wasnt moving at my speed (and i wasnt golding anything)....
but you have it wrong we dont treat our alies bad but you guys didnt leave us much of a choice if players were showing 1 day inactive you had already revolted them we just were getting reports of dead trips so we had to internalise them. . .

Attachments

• Screenshot_30.png
    Screenshot_30.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser54339

herc wasnt pressing us to join ..
I have a first hand account from an experienced member of your alliance that he was, and you caved as soon as it looked like your own cities were in danger.

jameslongst

Strategos
i have never ghosted in 10 years of playing this game, you have ghosted 5 times in last 3 years maybe more
Rimmed, Ghosted...all equals pathetic imho.

I ghost with my team when the server is played out...you ghost when your MRA of the day cant save you from the a** whipping you deserve. Kind of different.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

I ghost with my team when the server is played out...you ghost when your MRA of the day cant save you from the a** whipping you deserve. Kind of different.

ahahahahahah this is so funny, you ghost with your team with server still being 2-3 months from endgame even starting, only reason you guys ghost is because you dont want to get destroyed when you see some ally heading your way which you know you would not beat, quit playing around, every person that played worlds you ghosted saw exactly how it went down, and it was always far from played out.

Last edited:
Who the F**k would you're terrible. He shoulda forbid you to join.

He's a backliner and he's better than u

speaking of MRA's, u guys looking to merge with arns revenge too? lmaooo

you have like 3-4 good players in ur premade and mud dogs carrying your *** lmao relax m8

Screenshot 2021-03-28 at 05.22.08.png