Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Ranga1

Strategos
He's a backliner and he's better than u

speaking of MRA's, u guys looking to merge with arns revenge too? lmaooo

you have like 3-4 good players in ur premade and mud dogs carrying your *** lmao relax m8

View attachment 15257
So basically they have two full alliances and a nap (weather official or implied as they don't attack anyone else) with the rest of server and they are marginally winning.

Hmmmm sounds kinda huggy to me but musnt be true right??? True fear are pure fighters who don't need help??? Or did I get it wrong?

agree with some of that. i was the one against joining JD but when i was the size of 3 best payers of my aleance together and fighting against JD alone it was clear that the aleance wasnt moving at my speed (and i wasnt golding anything)....
but you have it wrong we dont treat our alies bad but you guys didnt leave us much of a choice if players were showing 1 day inactive you had already revolted them we just were getting reports of dead trips so we had to internalise them. . .
HAHAHA.... will you stop lying. You felt a little pressure from JD and then ran with your tails tucked between your legs like the fragile individual you are.

You Left Oblivion due to issues with Tomander, understandable.
Then when i joined Tolerators, there was "leaders" who were active and ready to fight and take on the world, sounded good to me, lets fight JD and not run!!
JD dropped their pact, without notice as they're honourable like that, with JD saying "Join us or get eaten" to which oouyee declined. karlw90 (or w/e his name is) raged quit the game after losing one city to JD. misty0809 followed soon after as well as another who ghosted. You felt the slightest bit of pressure from JD and then ran off with your tail tucked firmly between your legs. Rather than actually fight you ran for shelter under, at the time, the number 1 alliance. While also saying in our forums before doing so "don't worry, i won't attack you guys"... that changed as soon as you were in "safety"...

Doing so then left oouyee in charge of the alliance that at one point had leaders and showed promise, now crumbling with him doing a Houdini act...losing cities and telling no one about it, not making any forum posts about it and just basically giving up after feeling betrayed by those who were supposed to be his fellow leaders and founders. So i stepped up and took the rains to keep those "three times smaller than you" players alive against JD's Gold and we're still here... while JD have now begun to crumble from within due to TF's advances. Players Ghosting, Sister alliances splitting, Multiple people in VM, reaching out to any and all small alliances asking for help against TF, in of course in the narcissistic fashion that only JD can do: "Help us with support against TF and we'll let you continue to play"... yeah, cause you've been able to stop us so far...

If you're gonna talk, at least be real with it, Ton.

DeletedUser54339

HAHAHA.... will you stop lying. You felt a little pressure from JD and then ran with your tails tucked between your legs like the fragile individual you are.

Then when i joined Tolerators, there was "leaders" who were active and ready to fight and take on the world, sounded good to me, lets fight JD and not run!!
JD dropped their pact, without notice as they're honourable like that, with JD saying "Join us or get eaten" to which oouyee declined. karlw90 (or w/e his name is) raged quit the game after losing one city to JD. misty0809 followed soon after as well as another who ghosted. You felt the slightest bit of pressure from JD and then ran off with your tail tucked firmly between your legs. Rather than actually fight you ran for shelter under, at the time, the number 1 alliance. While also saying in our forums before doing so "don't worry, i won't attack you guys"... that changed as soon as you were in "safety"...

Doing so then left oouyee in charge of the alliance that at one point had leaders and showed promise, now crumbling with him doing a Houdini act...losing cities and telling no one about it, not making any forum posts about it and just basically giving up after feeling betrayed by those who were supposed to be his fellow leaders and founders. So i stepped up and took the rains to keep those "three times smaller than you" players alive against JD's Gold and we're still here... while JD have now begun to crumble from within due to TF's advances. Players Ghosting, Sister alliances splitting, Multiple people in VM, reaching out to any and all small alliances asking for help against TF, in of course in the narcissistic fashion that only JD can do: "Help us with support against TF and we'll let you continue to play"... yeah, cause you've been able to stop us so far...

Sounds about right :cool:
next-time-on-the-jerry-springer-show.jpg

So i stepped up and took the rains to keep those "three times smaller than you" players alive against JD's Gold and we're still here... while JD have now begun to crumble from within due to TF's advances. Players Ghosting, Sister alliances splitting, Multiple people in VM

Didn't you lose a bunch of cities within a few days and run into VM with ur mates? Maybe my memory is hazy

Didn't you lose a bunch of cities within a few days and run into VM with ur mates? Maybe my memory is hazy
You mean hitting VM just before JD's 2 weeks 20% attack buff that they gold burned their way to? Yeah, we did.... messed up that little 20% attack buff plan of theirs.

As for losing cities, yeah when you've three alliances hitting one player, a city or two will be lost.... i'm still here with the same people i started with, unlike Ton. Which was the point that was being made, perhaps you're unable to understand that... ;)

You mean hitting VM just before JD's 2 weeks 20% attack buff that they gold burned their way to? Yeah, we did.... messed up that little 20% attack buff plan of theirs.

As for losing cities, yeah when you've three alliances hitting one player, a city or two will be lost.... i'm still here with the same people i started with, unlike Ton. Which was the point that was being made, perhaps you're unable to understand that... ;)
I understood the point you made, if that's an insult to ton, then you're insulting 70% of the whole server, not everyone stays with their teammates the whole server, not unless they are not playing to win.

I also don't think you understood how the olympic event worked, players have to be unselfish to get #1 alliance position. If 10 players used their laurels on erinys to keep putting back into the event, you wouldn't have to spend gold, but i believe it was 50 or 100 gold for 20% training boosts which these 10 players had. Those erinys would last long enough till your next free attempt and then u get more laurels to get more erinys to get more points. Gold spent to acquire the 20% atk buff wasn't more than 5k between 10 players. The gold spent to get more laurels by participating more is different.

Also there were like 10 people attacking u from what i remember, and you lost more than a city or two ;)

I understood the point you made, if that's an insult to ton, then you're insulting 70% of the whole server, not everyone stays with their teammates the whole server, not unless they are not playing to win.

I also don't think you understood how the olympic event worked, players have to be unselfish to get #1 alliance position. If 10 players used their laurels on erinys to keep putting back into the event, you wouldn't have to spend gold, but i believe it was 50 or 100 gold for 20% training boosts which these 10 players had. Those erinys would last long enough till your next free attempt and then u get more laurels to get more erinys to get more points. Gold spent to acquire the 20% atk buff wasn't more than 5k between 10 players. The gold spent to get more laurels by participating more is different.

Also there were like 10 people attacking u from what i remember, and you lost more than a city or two ;)

giphy.gif

DeletedUser52215

That includes Armash who went into VM after losing 3 cities. Yes we haven’t forgotten lol what a pussy

DeletedUser56813

That includes Armash who went into VM after losing 3 cities. Yes we haven’t forgotten lol what a pussy

You really think I went in VM because of loosing cities? hahahaahha

the cities I lost I didnt even bother to defend them and actually I wanted to lose them, only 1 of those 3 I wouldn't mind keeping it but it was w.e., plus when I activated VM I had 0 cities revolted, so shut up cuz u know nothing.

those who played with me in 123 know I dont quit cuz of loosing cities, after loosing 88 out of 90 cities and I still kept playing and got rank 2 in city count again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52215

the cities I lost I didnt even bother to defend them and actually I wanted to lose them, only 1 of those 3 I wouldn't mind keeping it but it was w.e., plus when I activated VM I had 0 cities revolted, so shut up cuz u know nothing.

those who played with me in 123 know I dont quit cuz of loosing cities, after loosing 88 out of 90 cities and I still kept playing and got rank 2 in city count again.
I know nothing? haha okay
You still planning to come back or was that just another empty threat?

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch

Doing so then left oouyee in charge of the alliance that at one point had leaders and showed promise, now crumbling with him doing a Houdini act...losing cities and telling no one about it, not making any forum posts about it and just basically giving up after feeling betrayed by those who were supposed to be his fellow leaders and founders. So I stepped up and took the rains to keep those "three times smaller than you" players alive against JD's Gold and we're still here... while JD has now begun to crumble from within due to TF's advances. Players Ghosting, Sister alliances splitting, Multiple people in VM, reaching out to any and all small alliances asking for help against TF, in of course in the narcissistic fashion that only JD can do: "Help us with support against TF and we'll let you continue to play"... yeah, cause you've been able to stop us so far...

From the beginning, Herc told Karl that we will seek dominance of the 54 Sea, which would force them to join us or go to war (and he was ok with that, even saying that he would probably be off the server by then). It was way before the war, at the moment we negotiated the NP (when you were out of the alliance but it seems you know everything).
Instead, Tolerators started recruiting all of our former enemies in January, only then did we clarify our relationship by dropping the NP (very clearly asking Karl if he was keeping his word and lets the former guys of his team join us or if it was war), seems Karl wasn't clear with his mates about this, which is pretty pathetic considering he left the first day of the war.
By omitting this detail (that tolerator was recruiting all our enemies) you can easily get the conclusion you want.

PS: Ouuye, Karl, or Misty didn't leave just because of "a bit of pressure", they had all their city on the front line and were attacked day and night without enough support (not to mention that they did not all play with the alarm :( ). Ton joined us the day we oped him while he was receiving 0 support from his team whereas he was the main threat for us and have been focus all the night (He never ask us to join, it's our leader who asks him to join because he was a valuable player). On the contrary, some players on the backline (like you) were sleeping and basically never really attacked us (geez we had so many cities in your core and we lost 0 of them) and didn't send enough DLU to help them. Your name never appeared in any of our operations against your team, just once 4-5 players gathered to attack you and you lost 4 cities (which is understandable but don't talk about 3 alliances against you, it's exaggerated). Everyone can see what you mate Ouuye said about you during the war, you can do better Odin ;).

Capture d’écran 2021-03-28 183157.pngCapture d’écran 2021-03-28 183227.png

I've respect for your guys (Herbally, mark, Y0rk...) who still play while you got a hard time since December and basically turtled, but tbh your text is just hypocritical or ignorant about what was the relation between JD and Tolerators.

Last edited:

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus

“I wanted to lose them” is the excuse someone who loses cities uses

speaking of MRA's, u guys looking to merge with arns revenge too? lmaooo
you have like 3-4 good players in ur premade and mud dogs carrying your *** lmao relax m8
Mud Dogs were like quarter size to you when it existed.

you're saying you're being crushed by quarter to your size?

And out of curiosity, when are you going to put us to red? still brown?
and when are you going to stop giving us your soon to be internal foods, it's been plenty enough.

Ranga1

Strategos
who's winning so I can join trash talking?
True fear are currently winning in points, this is largely attributed to their extensive recruiting and have now managed to fill two full alliances.

They have also managed to get the rest of the server to, for the most part, exclusively attack Judgement Day and and leave True fear alone.

Some really modern grepo play by True fear here this server, finally moving away from their core values of small teams and fighting everyone.

They are finally winning a world using tactics they have always hated but now realise, This is Grepo.

Kudos!