Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

DeletedUser52215

Lets just forget about 3 months ago when JD had 2 full allies and shared forums with ghosts but still lost 200 cities to us.
TF suck.
TF will never be good.

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
Who the F**k would you're terrible. He shoulda forbid you to join. [/QUOTE said:
terrible person or player?
because as a payer im better than you in every way deff attack supp and not golding a damn thing.
https://grepodata.com/compare/player/en131 can check it there if you want you just beat me at trash talking
smiley-emoticons-prost2.gif

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
True fear are currently winning in points, this is largely attributed to their extensive recruiting and have now managed to fill two full alliances.

They have also managed to get the rest of the server to, for the most part, exclusively attack Judgement Day and and leave True fear alone.

Some really modern grepo play by True fear here this server, finally moving away from their core values of small teams and fighting everyone.

They are finally winning a world using tactics they have always hated but now realise, This is Grepo.

Kudos!

You forgot the part where JD fully absorbed the second alliance in the world and its sister alliance, and still got their butts kicked by an alliance half their size.

DeletedUser56813

Mud Dogs were like quarter size to you when it existed.

you're saying you're being crushed by quarter to your size?

And out of curiosity, when are you going to put us to red? still brown?
and when are you going to stop giving us your soon to be internal foods, it's been plenty enough.

Let's be honest, the only good player from TF that wasn't from MD is pg, all other TF top players were from MD.

DeletedUser55891

Lets just forget about 3 months ago when JD had 2 full allies and shared forums with ghosts but still lost 200 cities to us.
TF suck.
TF will never be good.
damn stan, you sunk low after pharae where we beat a whole world with just one alliance without ever having a pact. Pitty to see :/

DeletedUser55891

Tommy you was in JD while they had 2 full allies and shared forums with another lol
like i said on my profile, i was there for moral (not the moral of grepolis lol) support for my buddies lana, david and jimmers. i had like 10 towns and didn't do anything. Otherwise you would have felt it ;) But had a great laughter with the amateurismn in that MRA, as did the rest of us 3.

Ranga1

Strategos
You forgot the part where JD fully absorbed the second alliance in the world and its sister alliance, and still got their butts kicked by an alliance half their size.

TF suck.
TF will never be good.

So you're beating an mra by being a better mra and getting the rest of the world to attack them too? Yes, fearless warriors you are

DeletedUser52215

you really are clueless
The new members in TF joined when we were 200 cities up on JD. Before that it was 35 TF players and 15 from MD.
we had nothing to do with other allies attacking them that was all their fault

Ranga1

Strategos
you really are clueless
The new members in TF joined when we were 200 cities up on JD. Before that it was 35 TF players and 15 from MD.
we had nothing to do with other allies attacking them that was all their fault
Congrats! Sure is one epic server!

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
So you're beating an mra by being a better mra and getting the rest of the world to attack them too? Yes, fearless warriors you are
Calling us an MRA is 2 IQ. An MRA recruits anyone , including the bad players. That’s exactly what JD did with Ghosts. Meanwhile we brought in good players and that’s why we are winning.

jameslongst

Strategos
So basically they have two full alliances and a nap (weather official or implied as they don't attack anyone else) with the rest of server and they are marginally winning.

Hmmmm sounds kinda huggy to me but musnt be true right??? True fear are pure fighters who don't need help??? Or did I get it wrong?
How would you know YOU DONT PLAY THE SERVER...if we did you would VM and talk the same stupid senseless s**t.

Ranga1

Strategos
Calling us an MRA is 2 IQ. An MRA recruits anyone , including the bad players. That’s exactly what JD did with Ghosts. Meanwhile we brought in good players and that’s why we are winning.
Another quality diss from soft guts, really on a roll there champ