Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

pgalland25

Strategos
man even in en/115 when fiasco attacked the anarchaos and destroyed us by night with that big op we didnt ghost or at least the key players and leaders didnt but in JD most of them ghosted or are on VM and that whats killing our morale and game a bit. . . . wish there where some of the old fiaso or anarchaos players in this world. . . .
but not all is lost yet positions can change quick and domination can be a bit tricky to win

Chin up bud, JD is definitely going to turn things around, any second now...

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
man even in en/115 when fiasco attacked the anarchaos and destroyed us by night with that big op we didnt ghost or at least the key players and leaders didnt but in JD most of them ghosted or are on VM and that whats killing our morale and game a bit. . . . wish there where some of the old fiaso or anarchaos players in this world. . . .
but not all is lost yet positions can change quick and domination can be a bit tricky to win

this is true ton. Anarchaos was a very strong opponent. Leaders are flaky these days man.

jameslongst

Strategos
its not a shame losing to you guys but not this way
As soon as JD launched attacks your way you ditched your team and joined your attackers. Maybe it’s not all your leaders fault. Maybe just maybe a leader is only as good as his team.

I hear everyone out here begging for uncle James to come out here and school yous one last time so here it is: Despite their gigantic bloated size, JD never had a chance. By the time they knew what was hitting them it was over. The leadership was awful, the diplomacy was a joke, and the rank and file members were almost all B listers at best.

What you all need to do if you dare is go find Lethal Bacons MRA and join it (won’t be hard he invites anyone) and come get spanked by TF again.

Schools out,
J

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
As soon as JD launched attacks your way you ditched your team and joined your attackers. Maybe it’s not all your leaders fault. Maybe just maybe a leader is only as good as his team.

I hear everyone out here begging for uncle James to come out here and school yous one last time so here it is: Despite their gigantic bloated size, JD never had a chance. By the time they knew what was hitting them it was over. The leadership was awful, the diplomacy was a joke, and the rank and file members were almost all B listers at best.

What you all need to do if you dare is go find Lethal Bacons MRA and join it (won’t be hard he invites anyone) and come get spanked by TF again.

Schools out,
J
yeah you seem a strong leader mate . . . . . but you guys are the same as us only a handfull are playing attacking and taking our citys the rest i think are just enjoying the ride so sooner or later PG, MONKEY, STANIS, AL and one or two other names will get tired of pulling the ship by themselves.
when you start internalising people or they ghost then it will be hard because you are full of James citys and no more slots(lefburn)
i speak from experience

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
I can respect that, I didn't want to beat you guys this way either, but unfortunately your leaders dipped out into VM. I wanted to beat JD at full power, but it is what it is.
i dont think its over yet or dont want to accept the defeat we can still turn things . . . .you guys made it clear that numbers and points dont mean anything by surpasing us

pgalland25

Strategos
i dont think its over yet or dont want to accept the defeat we can still turn things . . . .you guys made it clear that numbers and points dont mean anything by surpasing us

It's not over until the fat lady sings, of course. But you'll need the third of your team, most of which are your top players and leaders (Bill, Arma, Inigo, etc) to come back from VM. You guys made a pretty strong stand a few weeks back, I legitimately thought you guys were gonna put up a serious fight over 54, then your peeps started running into VM. Now it's just Mario, Jimmers and simmers vs TF. That's not a recipe for success.

jameslongst

Strategos
yeah you seem a strong leader mate . . . . . but you guys are the same as us only a handfull are playing attacking and taking our citys the rest i think are just enjoying the ride so sooner or later PG, MONKEY, STANIS, AL and one or two other names will get tired of pulling the ship by themselves.
when you start internalising people or they ghost then it will be hard because you are full of James citys and no more slots(lefburn)
i speak from experience
TF has been around over five years lol. Monkey and Pat pulling us that whole time? Try another one.

there is no hope for you guys no matter how many James cities we eat. Also does he know your plan of letting us fill up on his cities? Lmao

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
You’re gloating cuz one idiot got one city off me months ago? Good on you I guess...aren’t you being repoed now? Go back to that at least you’re good at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
TF has been around over five years lol. Monkey and Pat pulling us that whole time? Try another one.

there is no hope for you guys no matter how many James cities we eat. Also does he know your plan of letting us fill up on his cities? Lmao
dont know for how long you guys are playing together i speak only for 131 you may be a badass in other worlds
it isnt our plan he got out of VM and we cant do a damn thing about it . . . protect the ones who are active or the inactive one thats the question

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
It's not over until the fat lady sings, of course. But you'll need the third of your team, most of which are your top players and leaders (Bill, Arma, Inigo, etc) to come back from VM. You guys made a pretty strong stand a few weeks back, I legitimately thought you guys were gonna put up a serious fight over 54, then your peeps started running into VM. Now it's just Mario, Jimmers and simmers vs TF. That's not a recipe for success.
you forgot me mate or you dont see me as potential fighter :(
Agree hope some will come back from VM so we can form up a bit and pull up a good fight.
i think you would agree that some of you guys are slacking off now that you seem to be winning

jameslongst

Strategos
you forgot me mate or you dont see me as potential fighter :(
Agree hope some will come back from VM so we can form up a bit and pull up a good fight.
i think you would agree that some of you guys are slacking off now that you seem to be winning
Seem to be slacking as in not taking as many of your teams cities? We’re shredding you all the way into peace time bro. Your front line crumbled. We are running at will thru your former core ocean. Your leaders embarrassed you and then abandoned you.

DeletedUser57382

Seem to be slacking as in not taking as many of your teams cities? We’re shredding you all the way into peace time bro. Your front line crumbled. We are running at will thru your former core ocean. Your leaders embarrassed you and then abandoned you.
I think a few of their players left James they were golding pretty heavily at the start my guess is the gold ran out and they dont want to play anymore its really a shame how the world is going to end it started out very promising :(

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
is this supposed to make me ghost
everyone is free to do as they please its just a game
im still here i will stay for as long as i can
we the players who dont change names every world cant do that kind off thing ghost or leave aleance in the midele of caos because i want to play this game again maybe in some years maybe in the new world so name and loyalty means something in this game . . .o even losing means something in there . . . i hope i dont see the day JD dissbands then i dont know if i will stay
but yeah cant argue with yoy you have some good points

DeletedUser52215

No don’t ghost.
We need something to keep us busy for the next few months