Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

pgalland25

Strategos
we the players who dont change names every world cant do that kind off thing ghost or leave aleance in the midele of caos because i want to play this game again maybe in some years maybe in the new world so name and loyalty means something in this game . . .o even losing means something in there . . .

What are you talking about? I've played under the same name and literally ghosted out of every single world I have ever played all the way back to en12 because the end game bores me, and pretty much any team in grepo would be happy to have me in their ranks, so I don't see your point.

jameslongst

Strategos
TF has had the same names over and over for years.
I think a few of their players left James they were golding pretty heavily at the start my guess is the gold ran out and they dont want to play anymore its really a shame how the world is going to end it started out very promising :(
They didn’t run out of gold they ran into a buzzsaw lmao.

If they did run out it’s cuz they love to stack troops behind no walls and conversely they love to gold up walls with no troops present.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
TF has had the same names over and over for years.

They didn’t run out of gold they ran into a buzzsaw lmao.

If they did run out it’s cuz they love to stack troops behind no walls and conversely they love to gold up walls with no troops present.

lol good ol MAC9 was good for that. wall 25, troops 300. troops 30,000 wall 6

TromboneTom

Strategos
What are you talking about? I've played under the same name and literally ghosted out of every single world I have ever played all the way back to en12 because the end game bores me, and pretty much any team in grepo would be happy to have me in their ranks, so I don't see your point.
Join fiasco!

I do like Ton Leka hes not the brightest player but he sure has alot of heart!
I've been on the same team with him in the past and the abuse he took that world would make many top players ghost but he didnt and he pulled through and kept playing eventually translating into him winning alongside us.

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
ghosting when youre winning or handing over citys and leaving is ok but playing for 5 months and suddenly ghosting without a warning and leaving citys to be taken by enemy just because enemy was getting strong i dont think i like to play with those kind of people .
these ghosting and inactivity gave you guys the push you needed to break through and get 1 position aleance (also your strategies and teamplay are strong)

DeletedUser52215

pls do it.
Running out of targets now JD has done a mass VM.

xFate

Strategos
I stuck around for an extra week to hand off my cities to you guys, I'd simmer down. Nobody questioning why I quit? Y'all need to chill on J.
You don't go around constantly saying how TF shits on everyone and could beat anyone. You're rather chill. James on the other hand can't keep his mouth shut

DeletedUser53868

Nice to see TF kicking *** as per usual. James, do I have my slot in the next world? hehe