Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
You gave cities because you quit. Why did you quit? kekw
Hate to burst your bubble genius but I gave you cities to help you get established. Disrespectful POS. Go ask your bosses to do your thinking for you and have them get your facts straight for you.

Once we found out who Nutz and Foog were spending their time with, that's when we left.

DeletedUser54276

yeah you seem a strong leader mate . . . . . but you guys are the same as us only a handfull are playing attacking and taking our citys the rest i think are just enjoying the ride so sooner or later PG, MONKEY, STANIS, AL and one or two other names will get tired of pulling the ship by themselves.
when you start internalising people or they ghost then it will be hard because you are full of James citys and no more slots(lefburn)
i speak from experience
Thought I’d stick my nose into the externals.

Kind of you to say Ton but unfortunately it’s rarely individuals that pull the alliance through but the leadership behind the scenes. Understanding that is the key to winning the crown.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Hate to burst your bubble genius but I gave you cities to help you get established. Disrespectful POS. Go ask your bosses to do your thinking for you and have them get your facts straight for you.

Once we found out who Nutz and Foog were spending their time with, that's when we left.

200w.gif

xFate

Strategos

You gave me 1 city champ, pipe down.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
That isnt anything, FIASCO are the worst. Kick founder of ally that did all the work, in middle of night right before the win. I stepped out for D.dall as he earned it. Fiasco and all trolls aligned with them, dont trust them. You are dishonest slimes and i wish brir was here to deal with you and give you the death you all deserve

@michael i completely agree, i would never play with @NutsNBoltz , @foogaloowhoOP , @Mole man 420 or any of their pond scum, they arent anywhere near the honorable @Ruthie2 so dont bother wasting your time, @D.Dall is cool tho.

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
no point jd quitting yet they still have time to turn things around we took over in a shorter period of time , not over untill the fat lady sings