Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Ryann16

Strategos
No chance, they will hang around here to get their easy victory. They gone weak
Well maybe not, for years they’ve been preaching that they ghost because they hate the endgame and the world is played out. If they’ve already won here, their previous excuses would suggest that they leave for the new world. Guess we’ll wait and see

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
hahah cant have it both ways, play the endgame and win and then ghost the next world when it doesnt go their way saying endgame doesnt interest us ;)

pgalland25

Strategos
Well maybe not, for years they’ve been preaching that they ghost because they hate the endgame and the world is played out. If they’ve already won here, their previous excuses would suggest that they leave for the new world. Guess we’ll wait and see

I would have ghosted weeks ago out of boredom if it was up to me. However we have many members who do wish to continue and go for the win, so I will stick it out for them.

DeletedUser55891

When True fear loses a server everyone comes along to call them trash. When they win everyone comes along to attack them for staying around to get something for their hard work.

This goal post is moving so fast I can't even see it.
not a single decent premade started there. Start all together on the world tomorrow. So we can show you what a real premade looks like :cool:

Seems like TF lack the ability to use their brains a little more to realise I was replying to someone talking about "premades" not MRA's ;)

Notice the person who hasn't cracked top 150 on fighters rank is talking about destroying though, only thing you can destroy is probably a 1k ghost town lmao. Nice stats baby boy :D

Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 01.59.14.png

My time here is over unfortunately, my respect to Algavarian and a couple others in TF. See u in another world :)

pgalland25

Strategos
Seems like TF lack the ability to use their brains a little more to realise I was replying to someone talking about "premades" not MRA's ;)

Notice the person who hasn't cracked top 150 on fighters rank is talking about destroying though, only thing you can destroy is probably a 1k ghost town lmao. Nice stats baby boy :D

View attachment 15312

My time here is over unfortunately, my respect to Algavarian and a couple others in TF. See u in another world :)

Yeah Syph, keep shitting on Cap, that's a super great look for you, doesn't make you look sad and pathetic at all. "This person has worse stats than me" he cried while simultaneously having unimpressive stats himself.

I look forward to your saucy banter and mediocre gameplay in future worlds, you're welcome to drop next to me whenever you feel like.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus

View attachment 15312

Now say that without crying

Ranga1

Strategos
Yeah Syph, keep shitting on Cap, that's a super great look for you, doesn't make you look sad and pathetic at all. "This person has worse stats than me" he cried while simultaneously having unimpressive stats himself.

I look forward to your saucy banter and mediocre gameplay in future worlds, you're welcome to drop next to me whenever you feel like.
Or you could drop next to some actual competition instead of just talking tough? Join new world and bring your massive mra with you and see what happens

Now say that without crying

U simming on backline cuz ur still tryna come out of secondary school baby boy? :D

meh, you guys took one city off me i was told was low priority so to let it go. How many failed cs attempts ur team has on me? All ur gold u bought got u to ur spot, i used gold i got from the market so i'd say #19 isnt half bad.

Yes, I'll keep shitting on Cap cuz he's nothing but a verbalist, just talks about what his team does in whilst he sims on the backlines. Also, don't forget that earlier this server, your teammate was shitting on Cap and his stats whilst he didn't have "impressive stats" either(At least what you would say after what you said about my stats) so you basically calling your teammate sad and pathetic too big boy.

And lastly, I doubt you'd drop next to me or my teammates considering from what I heard, you guys like to wait and drop far away ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
Yeah man, let me abandon my team real quick and go stroke your ego for a minute. Sounds great.

Talking tough? You have clearly never played with me before.
For years you guys been picking fights and quiting cos of end game, now when there is a fight to be had your avoiding the fight to do end game bahahahaha good job champ

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
U simming on backline cuz ur still tryna come out of secondary school baby boy? :D

meh, you guys took one city off me i was told was low priority so to let it go. How many failed cs attempts ur team has on me? All ur gold u bought got u to ur spot, i used gold i got from the market so i'd say #19 isnt half bad.

Yes, I'll keep shitting on Cap cuz he's nothing but a verbalist, just talks about what his team does in whilst he sims on the backlines. Also, don't forget that earlier this server, your teammate was shitting on Cap and his stats whilst he didn't have "impressive stats" either(At least what you would say after what you said about my stats) so you basically calling your teammate sad and pathetic too big boy.

And lastly, I doubt you'd drop next to me or my teammates considering from what I heard, you guys like to wait and drop far away ;)

Keep the salty paragraphs coming. I’m enjoying them. I’ve done plenty , and I don’t need a member of a losing alliance to tell me how I’m doing. You brag about how many CS you sunk whilst ignoring the fact your alliance has lost 350 cities. Seems quite selfish if you ask me. So please, keep spewing salty nonsense, you’re making a fool of yourself and it’s amusing