Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch
I am 100% not doing endgame again, most boring **** I have ever done in my life. Is it really so bad doing something once though?
Step 1: Merging with the 3rd alliance in points, Non aggression pact with the 4th and the 5th
Step 2: "oh no the endgame will be boring we've nothing to fight :( "

Congrats for the victory, your team deserves it but time will be long for you.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I hear there is a new world with a good fighting alliance you could join if this bores you too much?

as much as i want them to play it, lets be serious.. there is no competition on that new revolt, everyone but fiasco is mra food, pretty much the kind of enemies TF likes to have and beat up :)

pgalland25

Strategos
JD

Step 1: Fully absorb all players from Ghosts and Ghouls.
Step 2: Get beatdown by a much smaller TF
Step 3: Lose

My favorite part about them complaining about us merging is how JD approached those teams first, those teams told JD no, and then came to us for help against JD (all of this after JD merging with the #2 ranked team while we were still ranked 4th). They can be salty all they want, but the teams with brains saw through their charade and left only garbage for JD to recruit.

IIWeirdoII

Lochagos
Are you all congratualating yourselves ? :D

Now thats more then a bit plain old weird..... So congrats TF ! Been real boring since JD fell apart.

gl and hf in future worlds

DeletedUser56813

Joining 136 is always an option.

u can see the world is boring AF when a player that left 90 days ago still remains in top5 Attacker.

Latrans

Lochagos
jameslongst; Called it correctly very early on in this thread about JD fighting stats, ability and the way it treated its members.

Just for the record, Lemmo and I were not spies. We have both repeatedly asked for the proof that is said to exist, but it quite simply does not.