It's Mother's Day in the United States, and look what my team brought me:
Pink Team - landed CS - safe
Red Team - landed CS - safe
Purple Team - landed CS - safe
White Team - landed CS - safe
Blue Team - landed CS - safe
Orange Team - landed CS - safe
Gold Team - landed CS - safe

Can someone decorate this up for me? I don't know forum so well.
Love and hugs
Diana

DeletedUser33530

Define decorate it up? Also give us the who, where, when, and why please.

DeletedUser21774

Dressing up my forum posts silly!
As for the 4-1-1:
Who are you? Graham Norton?

Seriously if they don't know who they are by now, there's no hope at all for them! LOL.

DeletedUser11165

We landed 7 CS on 6 Ravens players (one lost 2 cities), all active and 1 survived a decent snipe attempt with 68 manticores had Twisted rat had better luck or Urephon with his mantis he would of broken one.

2 days earlier we pulled Nomadiks shorts up over his head and tied them in a knot; we took 2 cities of him including his 1st city, he's not been seen since. Will teach him to set my alarm off 3x a night :p

DeletedUser33530

Why is this still going on...you took a city off a new player to Triad who unlike your founder Whiplady took it on the Chin and didn't ghost.

We sieged 6 ravens citys lastnight all on active players and we saw no reason to come here and rub it in. A few days ago we wiped one of their larger players out again we did not come here.

If you want something to brag about come take a city off me. That being said never fear we will come crush your poxy little alliance under our boot soon enough.

See you at the end of my spears
elf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21774

To be sure, I brought this up. This was a Mother's Day gift. My children were very kind. David was just explaining.

Thank you, Son.

DeletedUser

Sadly I couldn't participate in this glorius celebration :(