Movie 300 now on Grepolis!

DeletedUser

The Irony of this whole situation makes me laugh. This is a conversation I had while negotiating the terms of a pact invite by the mighty Immortals 1 thru 4 Conglomerate. If you have time its worth a chuckle or two.

Saintedone on 2013-03-06 at 11:22

I am not the leader nor am I a diplomat. My friends and I do know how to play this game. If any of your members attack any of our cities including the ones on your island, I will make you my farm biotch as soon as we clear the islands were are on. I have 5 members targeting you specifically right now.

Now we can be friends or we can be foes. I plan on putting a city on your island so any talk of us not moving into ocean 45 is off the table.

As a token of friendship I have placed trip wires into your cities on my island. If any of the Immortals get attacked by any of your members I will take out all 3 cities on my island and make them farms. In turn I will hit every one of the cities on your island as well. You can't stop any of this I have a well oiled attack team here and we all know how this works, these guys love BP.

I can be a great ally to have if you have any trouble makers attacking your guys. My friendship has no limit, my patients does.

So I repeat my offer to you, we can be friends or we can be foes. I need you to play nice with our diplomat, he needs to do his job. This is not a threat it is a by the numbers reality. If my diplomat doesn't forward me a nice message from you I will consider it your answer.

Saintedone

ChinoDonkeyboy today at 01:19
Why so serious?

Did mother not hold you enough as a child? Does father not approve of your "lifestyle"? What kind of coward do you take me for? You title your message "My hand in friendship" then you go on for three paragraphs threatening our alliance.

This is no way to receive a pact. And if the other alliances who you have pacts with received the same backhanded treatment, then they are fools to think you offer them any amount of respect.

We are Spartans, we fight like men, not like the "farm biotchs" you have hiding behind your coat tails. You need 5 members to target me? Are you too coward to face me on your own? Are you sure five is enough? You have plenty more, better send a handful of alliances instead.

Your alliance makes me sick. Beginner protection hasn't even worn off and you clammour for yet another pact, in order to keep your precious members safe. How many Wings are in your alliance? Is it 3 or 4 now? How many Pacts do you hold? Too many to count I am sure. Cowardly dogs who would rather feel safe until the day you turn on them one at a time, than to face you now.

Well, we are not afraid. We are ready to face you now. My beginner protection is at its end. Send your mighty army, to crush me. The the movie 300 can play out on this Epic Stage once more. Your giant conglomerate of Immortal armies and all its cowardly allies, or should I say Slaves. Are welcome to come and Die on Spartan Empires soil.

Warmest Regards,
Donkey​

Saintedone today at 01:26
Glad you feel that way...​

forwarded it to our alliance along with this:

Well, I'm not sure, but I think the pact with Immortals is off.

You ever want to be part of a movie or wonder if you "have what it takes" to make the decisions that generations look back upon and say "those were HEROES!" well, one is at hand. The enemy drastically outnumbers us. (For Now) But wait till word gets out about the war that is about to erupt. We will have every player and alliance with any courage trying to join in and help take these cowards down. And guess who will be at the center of it all. YOU!

Any of you with accounts on other servers, should put a post in your forum asking to Recruit Spartans for a reenactment of the movie 300, only we havent told the Immortals, that we rewrote the ending...

Regards,
Donkey

Anyone who is tired or Multi-tiered alliances with little or no respect. Bullying every alliance around them into a pact, so they can systematically stab them all in the back one at a time. Please feel free to stand up with us and show the "Immortals" and their Legions of slaves. That real alliances count on one another for protection and support, and not a piece of scrap paper that says you have a truce.

Thanks,
Donkey

DeletedUser

Another funny thing about this whole situation is that Saintedone had made separate NAP with Spartans on their shared Island, yet a day or 2 later without provocation he issues these hollow threats. What an Honorable guy he must be. LOL!!! I would be embarrassed to have this guy in my Alliance.

Commander Trust18 Spartan Empire

DeletedUser

Lol wow... Threating someone to become friends n00b

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol this was a funny read. Immortals seem to think they can take anyone out, how lovely. :D

DeletedUser

Lol wow... Threating someone to become friends n00b
*Intimidating is the right word..

Plus,Saint is a n00b..I seriously knew it..Every time i send a message to a noob they said this..Because they want to to think that they're badasrses!But everytime i send a spy to the noob's city...*facepalm*

DeletedUser

lol this was a funny read. Immortals seem to think they can take anyone out, how lovely. :D

Like i said dude..They think they can take anyone out but in the inside?Lovely sponge cake...Ohhh MRA's..How i love trolling you :)

DeletedUser

Interesting I think we are going to have a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

Rrrrrrrrrrrigggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttt

DeletedUser11886

I'm sickened at that message to you. He for sure isn't a diplomat, because if he was he should be kicked up the butthole and thrown out of his alliance and be disgraced upon every single diplomat on the face of the world. He basically asks for a pact, and threatens to get it. That is not how pacts work. Pacts are when alliances can work together for a common cause or because they are similar in one or another way. A pact on you by threatening you? Thats like enslaving you to protect them while you plot under them to over throw them! Where in history has this ever worked? I suggest you respond to him once more with something similar to my post here ;)

---

Edit: Probably won't knock any sense into him but, hey. You can try! Oh tell him that I told you to tell him that as well and ask him to message me in the forums ;P

DeletedUser38652

I asked other alliances around 1 day if they would like to start and OP against Immortals/2/3/4 and League of Legends. Only 1 alliance had the courage to join.

Magna Graecia
# Totally Respect

DeletedUser958

Count us in too xD
Even tough we are not much of a use atm...
When our biggest player is at 1000 points :(
And we are 3 players in our ally...

DeletedUser25607

Okey gonna start OP tomorrow.

Which op do you mean to start, while nobody in whole world (and in our alliance too) can conquer?

Maybe there will be ops - but probably in 1-2 weeks, not earlier... :)

DeletedUser38652

Which op do you mean to start, while nobody in whole world (and in our alliance too) can conquer?

Maybe there will be ops - but probably in 1-2 weeks, not earlier... :)

OP doesnt have to consist of conquering, only keeping the enemy out of resources( like we are gonna do) and to get more ABP.

DeletedUser25607

OP doesnt have to consist of conquering, only keeping the enemy out of resources( like we are gonna do) and to get more ABP.

You are going attack active enemies, during your so-called "ops"?

In that case, you are going feed them with free or very cheap DBPs. And concerning resources and ABPs for you .. well, you'll not get much from them. :)

DeletedUser38652

You are going attack active enemies, during your so-called "ops"?

In that case, you are going feed them with free or very cheap DBPs. And concerning resources and ABPs for you .. well, you'll not get much from them. :)

So you would go for inactive alliance and them get ABP from them?
The easy way is not always an option.

DeletedUser25607

So you would go for inactive alliance and them get ABP from them?
The easy way is not always an option.

I didn't write what i would make.

I just have written, that attacking active players for getting ABPs/resources is not good. And calling such things "op" - is weird too.
"Ops" are very concrete and not related to ABPs things....

DeletedUser38652

I didn't write what i would make.

I just have written, that attacking active players for getting ABPs/resources is not good. And calling such things "op" - is weird too.
"Ops" are very concrete and not related to ABPs things....

Ok, if you know that OP is about conquering, how are you supposed to conquer without sending several attacks before CS hits? What do you get from attacking? ABP, right ( you get resources by attacking ). So how is it not related?

Attacking enemy cities with other alliances and in groups of players is not OP? Tell me pls, what is it then?