movie: Pressure (2015)

DeletedUser

238w13XPkO8R9AGTDe2l32SlsAc.jpg

A group of 3 divers experience difficulties while submerged....

This is one of those movies that has 4 cast members and is filmed in a confined location, probably a dark pool and a studio hangar. If you don't mind that, it is somewhat watchable. I have to admit that I was fooled by the trailer and the delivery of thought that "something" will happen. By the word "something" I mean anything from a sea monster/giant creature to some cataclysmic event, but no cigar, folks.
I am happy to report that this movie is sort of a cinematic recap , if you can call it that, of a James Cameron's documentary "Deepsea Challenge 3D". The difference being one is a documentary and the Pressure is a made up movie.
I don't want to sound negative, I was sitting, watching, waiting for something to happen and when the movie was over I was like: "What did I just watch?" The last scene of the movie really got into my head, sort of leaving a print, because it felt so generic and so by the "movie making book rules".

Anyhoo, the movie is watchable, I'd advise on some moderate amount of C2H6O while watching it.

My verdict is 5 out of 10.