Moving on

DeletedUser11798

Hey everyone,

Its nearly been a year since I started playing grepolis, and it has been a good, fun experience, Eta has been, somewhat eventful in the last few months, with many opinions of it being more of a soap opera more than a game. I have learned that grepolis is a game that requires commitment, if you are going to be a decent player at it, then you have to be active nearly everyday on it, I have done this in the last year, playing on Eta and some other worlds, but at the moment, TE has declared war on my alliance, and I have received countless attacks already, I got some while I was out of the house last week mostly, Tuesday was the only day I could get on and defend most of the attacks, just a few days ago I was traveling and had to go into VM, which I planned staying in for a few weeks as I am going to be doing a lot in the coming weeks, but I thought about that, and I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer play the game.

As I have already said, grepolis requires commitment, and this is something that I can no longer provide.

My cities: All of my cities except for one of them are located in ocean 73(lol), who will have them... if you want them, then conquer them, I dont care about who conquers them.

Probably most people on here know me for the maps that I make, I probably wont make them anymore, only if no one else is making them, I will check in on the forums in a few weeks and see if there is any kind of updates, if there isnt, then I might make one.

So, goodbye and good luck to everyone,

GDi:)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Good luck to you in RL mate.

Remember TE declaring war on STYX TK, is nothing against you at all. It's a war game and it was to keep things interesting. I didn't want to push you out of the game, I thought you would actually stay but I understand and all I can say is good luck and goodbye my friend.

James

DeletedUser11798

I would stay , but to defend against constant attacks, you have to be active enough to ensure your cities are safe, and that is something that I can no longer be, so I am just going to leave.

DeletedUser

you do you surrender this quickly brother? Remember that when CR declared war to my alliance, i had a lot and i mean a lot of attacks and i was ready to quit the game, but i thought with myself : What about my members? I cant leave them alone in this war! This gaved me streight to move on brother. So dont let that this thing makes you to give up! You are a great guy and a strong player, dont make me change my mind about you ;)

DeletedUser11798

Surrender? Why would I do that? I have got a bit of BP since the attacks, but there is no point in playing and leading an alliance, when I am unable to get on for weeks, maybe even months depending on what I decide to do, and when my VM days run out, I will probably go ghost anyway, so there is no point in playing.

If I had the time, then I would defend the attacks and even might try a conquer or 2 if I could get the time, but at the moment, I would be conquered easily.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13936

Hey mate, good luck in life, i'm sorry to see you go. it was a pleasure being in the same alliance as you numerous times and being able to chat with you frequently. i hope you come back one day, trust me mate grepolis is hard to stay away from!

~HIHI

-

P.S.

Klev shut yo face and say a proper goodbye :p

DeletedUser

Unfortunatelly im saying goodbye to another best player :(

Its hard to see players like you to leave... but i wish from my heart the best wishes a good pherson can have!

I dont belive in luck but anyway i wish you good luck. Come and visit us sometimes brother or add me to your skype ;)

DeletedUser

Sad to see you leave, GDI. Your contributions to the forums have been greatly appreciated and we will be worse off in your absence.

I wish you well out there in the real world.

DeletedUser

it always a sad day when one of the main faces of eta leaves. good luck in whatever you do. if you ever wish to come back mate let me know and i see what i can do. keep in touch via skype mate

DeletedUser

What can I say, you give me a sad face. We always talked about me leaving not you??? It is sad to see you go, you where one of the people that made this game fun and entertaining, you will be missed by us all. Take care mate and we shall still have our conversations on skype.

DeletedUser

Ciao GDI, your maps gave me a clue of what's going on in this world and made it so I could at least know what everyone's talking about. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go, you were a great addition to the game as well as the external forumes.

I hope everything goes well in the future for ya ;)

DeletedUser

Ciao GDI, your maps gave me a clue of what's going on in this world and made it so I could at least know what everyone's talking about. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Yeah you know nothing. :p

Ciao GDI sad to see you go bro you always gave me hard times on the forums.

I could also be hanging my Boots from the grepolis due to my Daughter and work. Real life has hit me hard this year. :(

DeletedUser

Goodluck and goodbye GDI. I enjoyed the chats. Also, thank you for the maps that you made for me personally, much appreciated. Take care.