MR PERSONALITY

DeletedUser51423

So... i was trying to determine if this thread was going off topic, and after reading it a few times i couldn't figure out what the actual topic was... So perhaps you should find one, and stick to it?

destroxxi

Phrourach
Honestly magick its a topic for private mails used by WG to try and embarrass others but only succeeded in embarrassing himself..

DeletedUser54360

Honestly magick its a topic for private mails used by WG to try and embarrass others but only succeeded in embarrassing himself..

Quite right m The topic is the huge amount of hypocritical propaganda that goes on in Grepolis And the diffferenc e between posture and reality.

for example ImrCornetto swipes at me every chance he gets on Forum but when there is a glove s off proper battle for MITH TOMBSTONE CITY

AND he has a chance to prove his words .. .

What do we get ???

[report]454a8a3992d53dd72ec9165e3160bee1[/report]

This pathetic attack tacked on at the end of 6 big nukes by one of his decent players ..

The idea being to represent to his membership that he is something other than illusion an d whispers.

You castigate m e for telling the truth .. dismiss it as the ramblings of a crazy old man.

AT least I am no hypocrite posturing and I at least try to back up my talk talk with do do..

There you go foo fighter I even set you up with your punch line this time ..

DeletedUser48256

1) You seem to think I'm in leadership. I'm not, I'm just a regular player. I have no idea how you got to be so misinformed.

2) I had to get rid of some LS as I was converting the city, so I sent them at you. Jokes on you for wasting 140 favour wisdoming a fake.

3) 2nd in ABP for the last 24 hours whilst being the smallest player in the top 10. I am also ranked 25th (EDIT: now 23rd) attacker in the world (all the players above me have more cities as well) having joined the world a few weeks late and not using 1000s of gold like some people up there. But yes, you're right, I'm a pathetic attacker
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

59eef9615de88a9cadda32827711777a.png

DeletedUser54360

1) You seem to think I'm in leadership. I'm not, I'm just a regular player. I have no idea how you got to be so misinformed.

2) I had to get rid of some LS as I was converting the city, so I sent them at you. Jokes on you for wasting 140 favour wisdoming a fake.

3) 2nd in ABP for the last 24 hours whilst being the smallest player in the top 10. I am also ranked 25th (EDIT: now 23rd) attacker in the world (all the players above me have more cities as well) having joined the world a few weeks late and not using 1000s of gold like some people up there. But yes, you're right, I'm a pathetic attacker
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

59eef9615de88a9cadda32827711777a.png
attacking minnows and doing clears of inactives . I joined late as well so what? I was on my knees 2 weeks ago.

You try to def;lect from the accusation of hypocrisy by introducing an item I passed no comment on and insert words in my mouth as is your usual tactic.
I am the highest DBP gain for the last week so what ? It just meas I survive. It is not anytrhing to be ashamed of but you stated it was.,

I stand firm yu are a hypocrite I have watched all these tactics unfold over the years. Rim Alliamces that run through minnows like a dos of salts always come unstuck when they meet th ecore groups .. Unless they have fought some proper battles before hand . Let us return to this topic in 1 month..

Magik please lock this thread for one month if tha ts possible..

DeletedUser48256

I don't even know why I bother replying to you.

I attack alliances that are red, I make no distinction between an inactive or active red. I attack each and every city nearby. However, you on the other hand, plenty of internal conquests, interesting.

How am I a hypocrite? You called me out for being a 'pathetic attacker' so I responded to this statement. I introduced nothing.

Insert words into your mouth? What words?

When did I state that you should be ashamed of having the highest DBP gain? It would seem that you're the one putting words in my mouth, not the other way round.

When we started the war with NI they were the same size of us, it's only through this war that they've shrunk and become so-called 'minnows'. What should we do? Stop attacking when they're too easy a target for us and go attack some core alliance whilst we let the 'minnows' rebuild?
NI were a 'proper battle' 2 weeks ago.

I'd happily leave it for a month if it means I don't have to deal with the 184 IQ Unter General who can't string a sentence together without making multiple mistakes.

DeletedUser48583

I stand firm yu are a hypocrite I have watched all these tactics unfold over the years. Rim Alliamces that run through minnows like a dos of salts always come unstuck when they meet th ecore groups .. Unless they have fought some proper battles before hand . Let us return to this topic in 1 month...

I was one of main leadership in NI but due to issues and circumstances me and the elite members that was trying hold Thor back swapped sides and joined them. The members that joined Thor was the main attackers you seem to taken in the useless bunch thats left they will crumble easy under the might of Thor. You like to say only top 5 in rankings matter what a naive person grepo is won by tactics and politics which you clearly lack any skill in. Should learn to not run your mouth so much now accept your fate and die out.

DeletedUser54360

So... i was trying to determine if this thread was going off topic, and after reading it a few times i couldn't figure out what the actual topic was... So perhaps you should find one, and stick to it?
The main Topic is everybody hates WG and WG could not give two painted fuddlesticks about that state of affairs.

DeletedUser54360

The main Topic is everybody hates WG and WG could not give two painted fuddlesticks about that state of affairs.

However in all fairness I do believe upon reflection I was not completely fair in my denigation Of Cornetto. I take it back you are a decent player Cornetto and by all accounts a decent person .A rare combination on this server it seems..

DeletedUser54360

This dear friends is the epi-centre of repartee that the mouth of mouth Schnoodle came up with..

Arch taunter and belittler of small players. When push comes to shove all mouth and gold spend yet no skill..

Gold is a part of the game . yes .. But so is this marvellous opportunity to unfrock mouth pieces for what they are.

Gold is part of teh game - go cry me a river

Attributed to Schnoodle aka Golden Turtle..

WitchunterGeneral
today at 04:32

I am not crying Gold whore just demonstrating that you have no actual skill to accompany your big mouth mouth..

It is exactly as I suspected and your Gold spend will become crippling because I will make it so fo ryou .

Start saving your pennies Baby you will need them..
rotfl.gif

Schnoodle today at 04:29
gold is part of the game - go cry me a river

WitchunterGeneral
today at 04:28
4 to 21 in two hours ..Impressive Golding ..

WitchunterGeneral
today at 04:26
I did not know you were a WALL GOLDER

How hypocritical of you .

Still I undrstand teh temptation..

Finally you have th ebattle you craved for..

W G