MRA all the way

DeletedUser

or how I learned to recruit a good spy and spoil the goals of a poorly lead MRA alliance by tipping off everyone they plan to attack.

Nikiel 24.08.2010 03:54
I'm going to open this up to an open forum to the rest of the alliance.

The facts: As Athens Burns doesn't respect pacts. As Athens Burns continously negotiates that they are going to punish their "rogue players", but don't. They are the 2nd strongest alliance in world at the moment. They work closley with 1000 suns the #1 alliance.

It has been stated that we should go to War and everyone is under orders to prepare for this war. And you should continue to do so. No harm done. Spartan Elite Army has other wars they are working on and is not looking for that big of a fight. They just got done with a small skirmish with Thousand Suns and the other Spartan Alliance have a long way to go before we rival them.

We are not ready for such a war. Only 2 oceans have any kind of command structure. O76 doesn't have enough power or organization to take out 2 players. We are one of the top ranked alliances in that ocean and yet banana man and Faaq are still out there mocking us daily on the Grepolis forums.

The question: I want a yay or nay and you can post your reasons as well, but at the top I want a clear bold YAY or NAY to the following:

Should we War with As Athens Burns?
FYI, the spy informed me that it was running 14 to 4 against an attack, yet ships were launched.

way to totally devaule the word Spartan

DeletedUser

and no sooner said, the inevitable rears its ugly head:

fred george 24.08.2010 21:39
NEW LEADERSHIP OF AS ATHENS BURNS HAS AGREED ON A CEASE FIRE. CEASE ALL ATTACKS AGAINST THEM AND THEIR ACADEMY.

WORKING WITH THEM WE CAN ACCOMPLISH MORE AND WE ARE HONESTLY NOT READY FOR WAR WITH AAB AND SUNS TOGETHER WHICH IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN

AAB should just dispatch those clowns post haste.

DeletedUser

jlcam 24.08.2010 21:50
Temporarily suspend additional attack until further notice. In the meantime, build your forces for additional attacks.

looks like someone doesn't trust someone else very much

DeletedUser

Alliance politics are always interesting, Especially when they continue to contradict themselves.

Good post Faaq

DeletedUser

even funnier:

Steve Ballard 25.08.2010 03:10
A cease fire has been called against AAB. We have taught them a lesson they needed to be taught. Now our focus can be turned back on those who turned traitor.
haha. so you guys got schooled and then ran with tails tucked.

classic

DeletedUser

Steve Ballard 25.08.2010 02:35
The war is pretty well over now so you can have a sigh of relief. I am not sure if any of you paid attention to the forum but we were getting attacked by the AAB. Our retaliation should have been to counter attack those that were attacking us and to try and take atleast the smaller cities. We may not have taken the city but we could have cleared them enough that they would have had to send reinforcements and our pact members involved could have taken those cities. We have to do a better job of sticking together in these situations or an alliance like the AAB will see our weakness.
oh man, I think everyone can see your weakness. hahahahaha

DeletedUser

looks like someones got a case of the mondays:

roky II 25.08.2010 11:00

I ordered cease fire in ocean 47,but tell leaders of AAB to stop taking our cities in north they take out 10 of our members last week

DeletedUser

Wow this is crazy and does not help in your requests for us to leave you alone.

If you truly feel we are an MRA, why then do you seek peace? Should you be doing more than whining to me daily that we are attacking you? Do you not think I know that?

from another Leader of AAB

DeletedUser

heh heh heh
Nikiel 28.08.2010 02:17
We have two fronts of diplomacy going right now I don't think there will be a war... Keep dodging and growing your defenses though, They need to know we are worthy fighters, but in the end not worth their trouble if it does come to it.