MRA Alliances in Sestos

DeletedUser

Yeah so a new world and more MRA alliances are born so grepo peeps lets see who You think are the Mra alliances in this world and why. and since bp is over lets also hear how long u think there going to last?

FYI: Dont just Post a alliance name with out a reason (Dont be a party pooper either you can defend your alliance)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Black Templars. Why, you ask? The fact that they have three academies.

DeletedUser

well i think we should have a worldwide coalition to eliminate them to prove that MRA's never work my alliance would be in full participation

DeletedUser

3NoobsAndMRA_zps14e1846c.jpg

DeletedUser

so the U.S. Marines, ranked 21st in the world with 42 members have apparently declared war or me and my alliance, with 4 total members. they are going to need way more help.

--if you see me in a fight with a bear, pray for the bear--

DeletedUser

sounds to me as you guys might need the help lol 4 people what kind of alliance is that its called merger guys you might consider it

DeletedUser21770

Depends if they have a decent alliance to merge into. Some people remain in small groups until a decent alliance comes along.

DeletedUser

Anybody has info on the called *=AnGeL=*. They reside on the ocean 66 so far i know that they are a MRA?

DeletedUser21770

I don't see how they're an MRA. They have a 900pt minimum limit (which they've stuck to barring 1 player), and only 39 members. I don't see how they're an MRA at all.