Pnp MRA and Noobs

DeletedUser13136

A world begin and a bunch of noobs are coming to colonize.

geek1.jpg

They came and made unbelievable alliances. The are maximizing to get the best noobs in this world and make a strong alliance. :supermad:

geek2.JPG

Thank god that they will fall down when BP is over. Grow my little sheep, grow, because we are coming to eat you.

fall-off-cliff.jpg

I hope this was a pleasure to read and watch :)

DeletedUser

All PnP are a pleasure, how long do you think they'll last?

DeletedUser13136

i say until the BP stands. It is funny that they are recruiting with a fast speed before the other mra invites them, lol.

DeletedUser44473

Almost died laughing.But mate please don't call anyone noob.They could be highly coordinated multi-ocean alliances that have already set a plan for world domination.

DeletedUser44473

See???Now you get what I mean.They are too good for anyone else but don't panic we'll figure smthing out :(

DeletedUser

I don't know but I hope there will be a forming of a coalition of 30 alliances against them and see how we'll they'll handle that and I bet that the current #1 alliance will make an academy before bp ends...it will be very hilarious

DeletedUser42982

Juliosathia, the only reason they have low scores is because they have co-ordonated to make manticore nukes as an absolute priority, every one of the Spartans has a 20 manticore nuke just waiting for BP to end... If i were you mate, i'd start running...

DeletedUser

Sarcasm? Keep dreaming, all absolutely true.

(I don't even play this world)

DeletedUser18983

Cheetah you remind me of a joke my dad use to tell me as a kid.

DeletedUser

Share with us :)

and everyone attack the Spartans because it will be free bp with all those manticores

DeletedUser

lol

999_of_all_lols-96038.jpg