Pnp MRA and Noobs

DeletedUser18983

Your the first to see the crux of the story, lets call it: I was a noob how could I know!

Worst thing of all is the fact that people ingame go lure them in and give them false tips!

Are you referring to MRA's or good alliances with good leaders?

DeletedUser43966

Are you referring to MRA's or good alliances with good leaders?

MRA's staying on topic!

Pff, good leaders, if PHI made you protest, Cythera will do that to!

Have my fill of moderators directly interfering with my gameplay. First world ever, to play Saphire and Skulking, Pella some bad natured blokes, dont know them here yet, but then the players sucking up to them while they just even within alliance with them only supporting and helping their ingame friends from before they those mods became mods. Well its off topic!

Saphire ended up giving her citys to my direct adversarys so leadership? I was no leader in PHI, dont know if we or them declared war. But the ghosting leader left me behind with clearing up his mess.

so it was about MRA, but now you ask!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38637

If anyone understands Olorin's language then i would love to hear what did he wrote up there... :)

DeletedUser43966

What I wrote, well going off topic all the time by Hornet all the time,...

lol, I can do that to.

Not going to respond to him anymore!

DeletedUser32412

And we are all thanking the gods for that..

Getting shafted in grepo is all part of the fun..well it has to be coz it goes on ALOT!!! No need to bring bitterness with you into a new world though bud..let alone vent it..

As for leadership..that is actually whatakes a real alliance as opposed to ypur mra..lol keeping on topic..go me..instead of talk bull about mraz why not discuss those that arent? If gokilla is leading then I know he has the qualities for leading and building a descent alliance..who cares about mraz? Same old same old discusssions..a mod should just copy and paste from another world forum coz its always the same..

DeletedUser

No need to bring bitterness with you into a new world though bud..let alone vent it..

Pfft, seeking out old enemies is fun. :p

And interesting PnP to say the least, don't let Lane see you using smurfs to represent noobs.

DeletedUser43966

And we are all thanking the gods for that..

Getting shafted in grepo is all part of the fun..well it has to be coz it goes on ALOT!!! No need to bring bitterness with you into a new world though bud..let alone vent it..

As for leadership..that is actually whatakes a real alliance as opposed to ypur mra..lol keeping on topic..go me..instead of talk bull about mraz why not discuss those that arent? If gokilla is leading then I know he has the qualities for leading and building a descent alliance..who cares about mraz? Same old same old discusssions..a mod should just copy and paste from another world forum coz its always the same..

lol, so why am I sought out in the worlds i mentioned to be consequetive the target, of saphyre sorrow and friends? Its not me that started bitterness, but the noobs moderators and friends in Cythera! I didnt join this game to fight against moderators, but to have fun!

DeletedUser18983

lol, so why am I sought out in the worlds i mentioned to be consequetive the target, of saphyre sorrow and friends? Its not me that started bitterness, but the noobs moderators and friends in Cythera! I didnt join this game to fight against moderators, but to have fun!

Once again nobody cares about Phi or Cythera why do you keep bringing it up it is going off topic..

Anyways it seems like the only MRA who's not spread out is The Mighty Emporors

DeletedUser40827

Wow, harmostes. You got rimmed in Dymes and now you come to sim in Gonnos :p
You seemed ok in Thebes, but you kinda betrayed the alliance there ...:eek:

DeletedUser

lol, i started 3 worlds when i started playing this game (again) to find a speed i liked playing in

simming? check out the rankings (and not the ones for sim city ;))

betrayed? you numpties couldn't lead a up in a brewery, then got all pissy when i joined a pact alliance that you lot then started attacking?! i stopped playing in thebes coz it was

oh, and you started out in this world 6 weeks before me and check you out :D

DeletedUser40827

betrayed? you numpties couldn't lead a up in a brewery, then got all pissy when i joined a pact alliance that you lot then started attacking?!
you fled to a pact alliance that only had an SOS tab in their forum, no ops no offense no nothing, I always wanted to conquer that alliance but I was advised not to. That same alliance started in Dymes, and all of ye got rimmed. You pleaded me to get into Warpath, the alliance I was in.

oh, and you started out in this world 6 weeks before me and check you out :D
I am not even playing in this world really, I am just watching and having fun

DeletedUser43966

There's an easy way to figure out the best among us, boys.

Dont kow about that realy, I posted on another thread reaching a milestone, dont think i get mentioned in the list ever, apparantly when the julio sathias and some get a 2nd city first by being good in olympics its worth mentioning, getting 100k abp, somebody not meaning anything by it he claims, asks if the top five uses the old trick? Well its back to debating again there like it was here, since when I post its always debated by Purple Hornet!

DeletedUser43966

Thank you lane, I ws starting to get real annoyed. Thanks for coming to my rescue. :p

I am no Lane, but I asked moderation since it was obvious this time that it are personal attacks, meant to hurt me personal by Purple Hornet and his friend Clan1, teaming up yet again with his bunch of cronies in a thread not even meant for that! In a PnP thread you can, but eve then yo may expect the accusations are at least true!

But since I get the blame either way, and everybody teams up against me on external forum, instead of telling the others they are out of line, I leave this game and never will return in Grepolis, since everybody seams afraid of Purple Hornet and a bunch of olympic players like Clan1. Nobody, realy nobody told Purple Hornet he ever was out of line, I am not going to play this game anymore, where its obvious the outcome is rigged by that bunch of Goldplayers, and noobs and new players on forum are being scared away from that forum, so they will never be able to get via the propaganda tool a way to strengthen their alliance!

I m not afraid of speaking against the vile behaviour of that bunch, but this community is not well served by the bullying Purple Hornet and a very small crowd conduct!

DeletedUser

I am no Lane, but I asked moderation since it was obvious this time that it are personal attacks, meant to hurt me personal by Purple Hornet and his friend Clan1, teaming up yet again with his bunch of cronies in a thread not even meant for that! In a PnP thread you can, but eve then yo may expect the accusations are at least true!

But since I get the blame either way, and everybody teams up against me on external forum, instead of telling the others they are out of line, I leave this game and never will return in Grepolis, since everybody seams afraid of Purple Hornet and a bunch of olympic players like Clan1. Nobody, realy nobody told Purple Hornet he ever was out of line, I am not going to play this game anymore, where its obvious the outcome is rigged by that bunch of Goldplayers, and noobs and new players on forum are being scared away from that forum, so they will never be able to get via the propaganda tool a way to strengthen their alliance!

I m not afraid of speaking against the vile behaviour of that bunch, but this community is not well served by the bullying Purple Hornet and a very small crowd conduct!

Do what every1 else does ignore him. The fact that you ratted him out shows you care too much what people think, that's a weakness my friend and he did well in exploiting it.....report this if you want don't realy care for narks.

DeletedUser43966

Do what every1 else does ignore him. The fact that you ratted him out shows you care too much what people think, that's a weakness my friend and he did well in exploiting it.....report this if you want don't realy care for narks.

well whatever, dont know what a nark is, but hey, its not about me I tell this, its about that I will not pay to get slandered!

DeletedUser

well whatever, dont know what a nark is, but hey, its not about me I tell this, its about that I will not pay to get slandered!

You should just stick to "well whatever" would save you a lot of time and wasted efforts on a lost cause (purple hornet)