Pnp MRA and Noobs

DeletedUser34812

looks like the spartans have made a lot of enemy and they do not even know it ahahaha :)

DeletedUser

just goes to show that they aren't even aware of externals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most people are this server thinks that being in the largest MRA means there the best...no TW-Shadows are the best and I admire them for that...I foresee that they ll become first place in ABP and probably 10th place for DBP

There strong but have a few gold users , but know how to play the game right

DeletedUser

Most people are this server thinks that being in the largest MRA means there the best...no TW-Shadows are the best and I admire them for that...I foresee that they ll become first place in ABP and probably 10th place for DBP

There strong but have a few gold users , but know how to play the game right

only time will tell

DeletedUser40827

Juliosathia, the only reason they have low scores is because they have co-ordonated to make manticore nukes as an absolute priority, every one of the Spartans has a 20 manticore nuke just waiting for BP to end... If i were you mate, i'd start running...

I can bet you 20k resources(you can pay them with 3k a day) that not a single one of your players will have 20 mants when BP ends. Do you want to follow?

DeletedUser18983

I came out with about 50 harpies lol
It was the alchemy thing a couple months ago.

DeletedUser44673

I am with you in this one juliosathia :cool: LET THE NOOBS FALL ;) They do not understand the concept of growing an army while growing a city :pro:

DeletedUser23986

I am with you in this one juliosathia :cool: LET THE NOOBS FALL ;) They do not understand the concept of growing an army while growing a city :pro:

How do you grow an army? I do grow a lot of trees for timber, but army....

DeletedUser32498

I looked at the settings for this world alliance cap 250! U guys are noobs for complaining like it happens every time early on in a high cap world there's always the MRA's popping up. lol.