Pnp MRA and Noobs

DeletedUser32498

There spread over 8 oceans how are they not an MRA?

Spread over 8 oceans this early on is terrible. Obviously they are recruiting way too much. I don't even have to be playing in this world to realize that. .

DeletedUser

I agree...black knights might have decent players in there but there too spread out...either they make an "ocean academy" or else they ll sink

DeletedUser32498

I agree...black knights might have decent players in there but there too spread out...either they make an "ocean academy" or else they ll sink

Alliances who have academies of deadweight are just terrible too tho. The strong will survive. Eventually these academies will disappear. Usually the ones who seek and desire to learn the game will move onto the main alliance. And especially a high cap world like this there's no need for academies later in the game. All the stronger players can fit in one alliance to fight whatever enemy.

DeletedUser

LOL any suggestion for an academy in this world (or any other) is ludicrous.

DeletedUser

I agree with such a high member limit there is absolutely no excuse for having an academy, there is no way you have over 250 active players in your alliance.

DeletedUser

considering that the ottomans are going to be like 25 in about a week or two and they are really inexperienced...there guy with the highest points is not that good. all they care are "points" and the # of members....

DeletedUser

if you look at their members, some have been inactive for a few days and they haven't kicked them so they can have the #1 spot.

DeletedUser18983

1. The ottomans
Sink the are to spread out and obviously have inexperienced leaders.
2. The Mighty Emperors
Sink same as ottomans to spread out and inexperienced leaders.
3. Iron Born
MRA they are not to spread out but there leaders are inexperienced.
4. The Tyrants
Swim, my prediction is they will take over ottomans.
5. Hells Legion
Sink MRA and inexperienced leaders.
6. In Kontrol
No comment.
7. The Power of Peace
MRA to spread out and inexperienced leaders.
8. Black Knights
Sink, all though they seem good they are very spread out and members left because of the leadership.
9. TW-Shadow
Float for now they don't impress me, just most members use a lot of gold nothing great from them yet.

DeletedUser34812

1. The ottomans
Sink they are all over the place.
2. The Mighty Emperors
Sink basically the ottomans with a different name terrible
3. Iron Born
sink, few great players but they wont save them
4. The Tyrants
sink/float, so many players started late but that does not mean they are bad,
5. Hells Legion
all over the place . sink
6. In Kontrol
sink/float, they have no challenge so far their ocean is weak only they are the power in that ocean,
7. The Power of Peace
MRA and leader has left , sink
8. Black Knights
no comment
9. TW-Shadow
swim they have good friends, and the main leader has a levelled head , :)and the players seem to have some experience or more

DeletedUser18983

It's kinda funny how there's a group of 10 or so members on every world forum who just compliment each others alliances lol

DeletedUser34812

True but in the game it's self they are either not allies or enemy's , and they never speak to each other

DeletedUser38637

Hello everyone.

The ottomans are LOOONG gone from this world.

GL & HF in the game guys wishes the alliance of The Respublic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello Grepolis,

I had an alliance in world Oropos, but escalating the slave said to aggregate, I did, I gave him his rights, then kicked me and my brother away my alliance, I was again started gonnos, he did exactly now same, but even worse, he scolded me very much, i am outraged, this happens too often, speak to the slave Esca!

DeletedUser44820

U know what i think eray..

Trolling .. Trolling .. Trolling