Pnp MRA and Noobs

DeletedUser

Well well well...the biggest MRA are trying to deny that they are not MRA...I,m speaking about The Republic and TW-Shadow...guys,it would be better to keep your mouths shut.

DeletedUser41204

Pikulas for a player in an alliance with 2 members .... one of which has 0 points, you need to focus on your game play instead of giving advise to other players ;)

DeletedUser

Well well well...the biggest MRA are trying to deny that they are not MRA...I,m speaking about The Republic and TW-Shadow...guys,it would be better to keep your mouths shut.

Unless I died and went to heaven, TW isn't a MRA

DeletedUser41575

The Republic and TW are 2 of the few non MRA alliancs in this world...

DeletedUser18983

Top 15 non MRA's.
TW-Shadow
Black Knights
In Kontrol
Black Flag
The Republic
Global Anarchy

DeletedUser34812

I did not even notice Global Anarchy in till just now -_- :(

DeletedUser13136

Are you serious, i thought TW-Shadow was made by noobs, but MRA? To be a complete Noob alliance, they are missing Purple Hornet and killermarble :p

You are mean to say something like that, but after seeing your points and your bp, you should be a veteran cough*of noobs*cough.

DeletedUser43966

Unless I died and went to heaven, TW isn't a MRA

I always must laugh about this funny forum mostly, first time I had to read it I just joined a band called WOLFPACK, Saphyre Sorrows called it an MRA on this forum and us a buncjh of noobs. So what did I know, I was a noob that world, how could I know that a noob is supposed to be intimidated and listen when the wise experienced players speak, so I set out with my armies, beat the out of alliance Sorrows. They dodged a bit took some time to actualy get the last Sorrow, but I didnt forget a single one, Saphyre left that world before I could get my armies in her city!
Oh there was another alliance to, I even was a member there for a short time, rimmed the whole alliance after a while and got the leader crying for help because he had a CS comming and he had experience and worlds sometimes took years. What did I know that a noob in a MRA wasnt supposed to do that.
Yeah it makes me laugh!

I dont know if you died, according to Jesus heaven isnt what we can imagine, so if you are imagining things, or things look like they are the same, again according to Jesus, you should know if you are in heaven or not!

But all alliances are MRA! You may say you recruited on external forum, via skype, or some other medium, like it or not, it is massive recruiting!

You probably want to say, yeah but we only picked experienced players, yeah now I laugh again, lol, whole bunch of players trolling around and stating they are the best but need three, four experienced players to conquer their first 1000 pts about 2nd city! Hurray, yeah well you are experienced let beat the noob, think have two of those restarted in my alliance!

Now I am located in ocean 65 gonnos, already have had threats again of people stating they will call in help to beat me and join this world, south east is the direction. So looking forward again to see people mass recruiting their friends from other worlds to beat me.

I do feel flattered a bit, lol, its always calling friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

I always must laugh about this funny forum mostly, first time I had to read it I just joined a band called WOLFPACK, Saphyre Sorrows called it an MRA on this forum and us a buncjh of noobs. So what did I know, I was a noob that world, how could I know that a noob is supposed to be intimidated and listen when the wise experienced players speak, so I set out with my armies, beat the out of alliance Sorrows. They dodged a bit took some time to actualy get the last Sorrow, but I didnt forget a single one, Saphyre left that world before I could get my armies in her city!
Oh there was another alliance to, I even was a member there for a short time, rimmed the whole alliance after a while and got the leader crying for help because he had a CS comming and he had experience and worlds sometimes took years. What did I know that a noob in a MRA wasnt supposed to do that.
Yeah it makes me laugh!

I dont know if you died, according to Jesus heaven isnt what we can imagine, so if you are imagining things, or things look like they are the same, again according to Jesus, you should know if you are in heaven or not!

But all alliances are MRA! You may say you recruited on external forum, via skype, or some other medium, like it or not, it is massive recruiting!

You probably want to say, yeah but we only picked experienced players, yeah now I laugh again, lol, whole bunch of players trolling around and stating they are the best but need three, four experienced players to conquer their first 1000 pts about 2nd city! Hurray, yeah well you are experienced let beat the noob, think have two of those restarted in my alliance!

Now I am located in ocean 65 gonnos, already have had threats again of people stating they will call in help to beat me and join this world, south east is the direction. So looking forward again to see people mass recruiting their friends from other worlds to beat me.

lol you say you rimmed a whole alliance but where are your stats? You have one city on both worlds you play.

I am not sure you completely understand a MRA mate..
A MRA(mass recruiting alliance) sends blind invites to any player of any size.

A none-MRA would be setting a point limit, and have specific things they want in a player. So yes you are wrong about your whole SA.

Not really sure who you are talking about conquering 1000 point cities, top 10 players in this world are conquering 2000+ ones some close to 4000, also not using anybody else to help them. But isn't the point of the game team work? Or do I have to define that to ;)

Are you serious, i thought TW-Shadow was made by noobs, but MRA? To be a complete Noob alliance, they are missing Purple Hornet and killermarble

You are mean to say something like that, but after seeing your points and your bp, you should be a veteran cough*of noobs*cough.

Yeah you can't be missing me or killermarble, if you are you aren't a true noob alliance :)

DeletedUser43966

lol you say you rimmed a whole alliance but where are your stats? You have one city on both worlds you play.

A none-MRA would be setting a point limit, and have specific things they want in a player. So yes you are wrong about your whole SA.

Not really sure who you are talking about conquering 1000 point cities, top 10 players in this world are conquering 2000+ ones some close to 4000, also not using anybody else to help them. But isn't the point of the game team work? Or do I have to define that to ;)

Yeah you can't be missing me or killermarble, if you are you aren't a true noob alliance :)

1. Thought you were experienced and know that stats of closed worlds are not showing, as stats where you have left the world. (en.grepolis PHI is closed over a year now or more) Never played grepolis before it though so I was a Noob there
2. Misquoting is why I mostly find this forum funny, and hardly ever read it!
3. Lol, so who is the bigger mra the one recruiting with 0 points premade, or the one recruiting with specificly 175 pts minimum?
4. Lol, whole world of Gonnos sighs with relieve, lol, top ten of Gonnos is going to conquer citys by themselves, not going to get citys in friendly takeovers, or are they going to send a friend to take the city first then after that Shis Kebab it, say hey he is my friend he gives me that city, while ConquerorII got helped by a whole bunch of players to even get in that city? Shouldnt the ones who have helped Conqueror, or Ninepence, or ICyber, or Rumpelstiltskin88, or whomever calls himself God around here give the city to the ones who helped them get the citys? But ofcourse thats an entire other world called Cythera! Such thing is beneath the top ten players of Gonnos. Those get citys in conquests.

It was The Mogul I got a quarrel with as a noob in that world of en.PHI, he joined that band, didnt know him, how could I know that experienced players like to get their citys as easy as they come, I was for fair distibution, make the alliance strong, they only wanted everything for themselves, teamwork you say? Yeah can be, How many spys of TW-Shadow are there around this world, hiding in whatever ocean, going to betray the alliances and their alliance mates after they, oops accidently failed to support their alliance mates?

Yeah you made me laugh again!

But its sad realy, I am wrapping up these worlds, I very much enjoyed the game playing top ten in three worlds, damn just missed to be fighter number one in Cythera, but hey I did have many citys less then the number one fighter! Not going to happen here in Gonnos likely, since already people have called there friends from other worlds, to just rim me, and I only joined this world to spend my last gold! Not going to spend another dime in a game where moderators with free gold team together and then ingame with that free gold favor the most treachourous players or are just the most treachourous players.

You may laugh at that, I sure do.

cheers!

DeletedUser18983

1. Thought you were experienced and know that stats of closed worlds are not showing, as stats where you have left the world. (en.grepolis PHI is closed over a year now or more) Never played grepolis before it though so I was a Noob there
2. Misquoting is why I mostly find this forum funny, and hardly ever read it!
3. Lol, so who is the bigger mra the one recruiting with 0 points premade, or the one recruiting with specificly 175 pts minimum?
4. Lol, whole world of Gonnos sighs with relieve, lol, top ten of Gonnos is going to conquer citys by themselves, not going to get citys in friendly takeovers, or are they going to send a friend to take the city first then after that Shis Kebab it, say hey he is my friend he gives me that city, while ConquerorII got helped by a whole bunch of players to even get in that city? Shouldnt the ones who have helped Conqueror, or Ninepence, or ICyber, or Rumpelstiltskin88, or whomever calls himself God around here give the city to the ones who helped them get the citys? But ofcourse thats an entire other world called Cythera! Such thing is beneath the top ten players of Gonnos. Those get citys in conquests.

It was The Mogul I got a quarrel with as a noob in that world of en.PHI, he joined that band, didnt know him, how could I know that experienced players like to get their citys as easy as they come, I was for fair distibution, make the alliance strong, they only wanted everything for themselves, teamwork you say? Yeah can be, How many spys of TW-Shadow are there around this world, hiding in whatever ocean, going to betray the alliances and their alliance mates after they, oops accidently failed to support their alliance mates?

Yeah you made me laugh again!

But its sad realy, I am wrapping up these worlds, I very much enjoyed the game playing top ten in three worlds, damn just missed to be fighter number one in Cythera, but hey I did have many citys less then the number one fighter! Not going to happen here in Gonnos likely, since already people have called there friends from other worlds, to just rim me, and I only joined this world to spend my last gold! Not going to spend another dime in a game where moderators with free gold team together and then ingame with that free gold favor the most treachourous players or are just the most treachourous players.

You may laugh at that, I sure do.

cheers!

You are basically having an argument with your self and losing lol

Go back to your little made up world of where you're the best in the game and all you wanna talk about is how good you are/were please lol

PS(if you were really great on Phi then you should be in the hall of fame)

DeletedUser34812

Purple hornet is right, the best players are remembered good or bad they are remembered and stats are shown and you have nothing....................

DeletedUser43966

Where did I mention I was in the Hall of Fame? I didnt!

Thing is quite simple realy, I gave that reflection of PHI because of the title of the thread! Noob and MRA.

The ingame information is lost even in HALL of Fame, you can ofcourse question it, I have known The Mogul at least to be honest, ask him he was there, as were my opponents. At best its a top of the Hill story, getting to the top is easy, staying there is harder!

I expected as much its a trolling game this forum, funny sometimes to read yeah, but its basicly most of you guys boasting your egos. See the top threads, wow you guys are good, and stepping on some old enemies toes yeah it happens! Lol!

Just because you are lost for arguements doesnt mean you are right killermarble, or Purple Hornet.

We are talking about noobs right?! And MRA!?

You stated Purple Hornet:

I gave an example of WOLFPACK en.PHI, being branded MRA on forum, and a bunch of noobs, well cannot blame you for that, it was somebody else that time who said it, whole bunch of revieuws about the alliances, a lot of boasting. I am very sure though that now the contest on this thread is the same!

The republic is called a MRA, but not by your definition, only by your propaganda, sure all those alliances have requirements!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah it makes me laugh!

wow a name from the past, she certainly new how to talk a good game, however the talk never lived up to her actual game skills,

I remember being in an alliance that her and another Mod Skully, ran. all there attempts at diplomacy led to the alliance being ripped apart, within a month!

what is the saying? those that can do, those that can't Mod ;)

DeletedUser18983

Where did I mention I was in the Hall of Fame? I didnt!

Thing is quite simple realy, I gave that reflection of PHI because of the title of the thread! Noob and MRA.

The ingame information is lost even in HALL of Fame, you can ofcourse question it, I have known The Mogul at least to be honest, ask him he was there, as were my opponents. At best its a top of the Hill story, getting to the top is easy, staying there is harder!

I expected as much its a trolling game this forum, funny sometimes to read yeah, but its basicly most of you guys boasting your egos. See the top threads, wow you guys are good, and stepping on some old enemies toes yeah it happens! Lol!

Just because you are lost for arguements doesnt mean you are right killermarble, or Purple Hornet.

We are talking about noobs right?! And MRA!?

You stated Purple Hornet:

I gave an example of WOLFPACK en.PHI, being branded MRA on forum, and a bunch of noobs, well cannot blame you for that, it was somebody else that time who said it, whole bunch of revieuws about the alliances, a lot of boasting. I am very sure though that now the contest on this thread is the same!

The republic is called a MRA, but not by your definition, only by your propaganda, sure all those alliances have requirements!

Then The Republic isn't considered a MRA only in your little word off in whatever ocean you think you're dominating.

The only person I see talking about their ego is you LOL

Listen I played En-Phi to and all though I wasn't the top 10 player your name never showed up in any alliance we war'ed or allied with.
Of course information is lost but if you are really good like you say then show it and quit crying about how good you are on the forums :)

DeletedUser13136

You are bad.purple. The Republic will attack you now, but it will take time :p