MRA daddy

Kurbads.

Phrourach
qTh2vqB.png

MRA gang needed 2 weeks of hard work to take my few 2k cities in their core given me bp for 10 slots..

qZrJK9g.png

Playing grepo since Alpha and never seen such a dumb leaders.. they have 7 teams in one ocean and pacts with everyone around LOL
Red Flag, Red Punch, Red pendant, rogue bunnies, Red Vultures, RED NEMESIS, To Be Determined.. poor simmers just killing game for new players, they will find grepo as a boring game and never start again.

DeletedUser52028

this is truth, they hugged everyone. and changed the game boring for the new player just because of foolish leadership;
Red Flag, Red Punch, Red pendant, rogue bunnies, Red Vultures, RED NEMESIS, To Be Determined all
jointly tried 21 times out of it only succeed in 1 attempt,,, they don't care in throwing units.
I have 11 slots now bcz of them..lol
0i27B0F.png

V55mu6M.jpg

YBpQgwm.jpg

p8i2WOg.jpg

gF56b5p.jpg

odTqUbT.jpg

V6c8fAS.jpg

TbeNAEa.jpg

Q5k3gi2.jpg

J3RoG89.jpg

kwZnmD2.jpg

ik4vZCs.jpg

CWLcvB7.jpg

KTVzzky.jpg

ChWzvdJ.jpg

78sN8pf.jpg

OztsmAf.jpg

klUTCor.jpg

xueGM3A.jpg

P3613HN.jpg

20 image limit exceeded,,,lol,,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

it helped u that a lot of the one punch that are now red punch guys who worked with you, did not help in these attacks

DeletedUser3303

think what you want, my alliance is in a stronger position than ever and your sat there losing cities and struggling to stay afloat

DeletedUser54807

man if you guys want a extra hand down there getting easy bp against this mra noob bs just hmu. ill take a hand off, MRA slaughter is fun. Jack most of your MRA isnt on the forums, you shouldn't be either you might not like the odds
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser11886

Oh boy, this sounds juicy.

Came back from a 5 year hiatus to this kind of stuff :eek: