MRA from Delta is Back

DeletedUser

Thats right folks, Mission Red Alert is back. Founders, me ryan and dobby would like to gatecrash the next party.

Recruitment:
Anything in a skirt that moves. Must have at least 100 pts.

Leadership style:
Leadership will bring in a carefully recruited council, then:
Leadership will recruit everyone in possible reach, then internally conquest them all one by one. In point teaching noobs a subtle lesson. "Never join any alliance that can be shortened to MRA"

Starting Location:
The Rim

Roster
Equanimity
Escape King

So... who wants in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bored? no lol we did actually do this in delta though :p We may have run into a few morale issues then, no idea why. Thought it was worth another go.

DeletedUser12571

Well then, sign me up! (please bear in mind I'll be distinctly average)

DeletedUser

only got 15-20 slots for council group available. I suspect that both current worlds will be close to close by the time rim is available in the next CQ server

DeletedUser31385

MRAs had more skill back then, Now adays they get run by noobs and die out in days or even hours for some.

DeletedUser

And you guys thought I was the looser for waiting a month before joining worlds...

DeletedUser16429

Miss playing with you noobs. Just message me on skype.

DeletedUser

Kad if you remember me from 2012 then you'll know I am definitely noob enough to join you guys, and guess what... I still have my 50 slinger nuke :p I'd be honored to be internally conquested by you guys

DeletedUser17513

Well good luck Kadjayuni, on EN82 see you on the battle field

Also played in Delta ;)