MRA gone

DeletedUser340

Considering OV couldn't clear them out while they were all in one alliance, I guess it doesn't matter :D Technically MRA still exist, just type it in the alliance search, even I could find them :p Rock since you insist that this was me, can I claim the milestone now :D

You act as if we declared war, all we did was casual farming. I don't remember seeing any sort of response from your alliance either.

DeletedUser22115

How do you conquer a ghost town?

Usually I would contact Casper the friendly ghost to make allies with the ghosts within the cities and ask can you live among the ghosts in the city along with your people :) usually it works

DeletedUser25607

You befriend the ghosts living there, drink a cup of tea with them and hope they don't haunt your colony ship.

Can be dangerous too - especially in revolt worlds. You're coming into neighborhood ghost on your CS with a lot of beer and wine on-board and the next day, after consuming all this staff - you see that ghost is not 7500 points large like it was yesterday, but only 750 points.
Ghosts are very deceptive creatures.

DeletedUser47723

can be dangerous too - especially in revolt worlds. You're coming into neighborhood ghost on your cs with a lot of beer and wine on-board and the next day, after consuming all this staff - you see that ghost is not 7500 points large like it was yesterday, but only 750 points.
off topic

DeletedUser22708

Can be dangerous too - especially in revolt worlds. You're coming into neighborhood ghost on your CS with a lot of beer and wine on-board and the next day, after consuming all this staff - you see that ghost is not 7500 points large like it was yesterday, but only 750 points.

Have you never heard of the expression: "Don't drink and sail your ship"? Pretty sure it's a common thing in the grepo world.
Unless your ship is sailing on autopilot, you can research autopilot in your academy when it reaches lvl 9000

DeletedUser11886

You dont drink when driving because you might hit something... pretty sure there isnt much to hit on a ship. lol.

Maybe you'll get lost, but hell who cares. You got indefinite food on these ships :\