MRA Invite Rankings

DeletedUser

We've got rankings for points and battle points, get awarded for being attacker or defender of the day, and have a hall of fame here on the forums for the first to reach certain milestones. We miss one ranking however: Who's got the most invites?

Post your numbers down here!

I'll start off, got just 8 at the moment:

Little Puppies
THE OLD GAURD [sic!]
Darkness
-Brotherhood of Delta-
The Divines Soldiers
Nightmare SPARTANS
Dark Fleet Elite
-The Royal Marines-

what's your count?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dot bush a things on ppl, they are free to choose :)
@ the moment we are kinda open for invite, but we ´ll be in limit soon :)

DeletedUser

THE OLD GAURD
Fire Of Smile
-Brotherhood of Delta-
Dragon Knight

are these considered MRA? i also got an invite from Solid Snake and i think nobody join that's why it has been disbanded by the founder... :)

hope to see some promising alliance...

DeletedUser

For now I consider anyone inviting me without a message an MRA :p

DeletedUser

1. Dragon Knight (already many allys [what is not good])
2. THE OLD GAURD
(Hard to say about others)

DeletedUser

The Knights Crusade is the only one so far...

And they alliance profile:

We are the Knights of Crusade and we fight for all. We accept anyone and will conquer this world. To join please contact bearz31.

(and nothing more)
No offense, but if you (Kz Bloo) want to publicize your alliance etc, then there is a World Pi alliance section for that :)

DeletedUser

I joined little puppies and became leader without having any contact with the founder AT ALL!
rofl.

DeletedUser

i think Little Puppies is somewhat like a promising alliance to me... but almost all the others are MRA... :)

DeletedUser

I joined little puppies and became leader without having any contact with the founder AT ALL!
rofl.

And you are still in that alliance ? :D
(just asking)

BTW ( PurpleSkies) -NOD- is not a MRA, so just you can´t say the others are :D
but you can see it in time :)

DeletedUser

well now many people more than 20 have sent me meassages to join...i dont remember who

i have invited the top 10 players who dont have a alliance and those who are on my island.,....

do you stil think we are MRA but we also have some other people who have invited by our leader not many though

DeletedUser

MRA or a promising alliance?

MRA for sure.

Edit: I should also add, I received 2 more invites which are from Ares Warriors and Pi ES...

Edit #2:
well now many people more than 20 have sent me meassages to join...i dont remember who

i have invited the top 10 players who dont have a alliance and those who are on my island.,....

do you stil think we are MRA but we also have some other people who have invited by our leader not many though

Top 10 in world or ocean??

Edit #3: (Sorry, :p) But just received another invite, this time from LEGENDS.

DeletedUser

BTW ( PurpleSkies) -NOD- is not a MRA, so just you can´t say the others are :D
but you can see it in time :)

ohh... sorry arzin... didn't mean to generalized it... maybe its still to early to say that... ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, i love how some people are defending their alliance on here. I got 2 invites from the time it took me to join the world, to clicking on reports (under 15 seconds lol)

I'd like to remind everyone of my favorite PnP ever by one of the best (imho) Grepolis player
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=2706

DeletedUser

top 10 in the world as we like to be spread out instead of having branches