MRA Invite Rankings

DeletedUser

Wow and you are proud of that???? Another MRA that will fall as usual , you failed in 2.0 , Omicron , lost your alliance in XI and now you have organized an massive noob premade. Well done Aqua -claps sarcastically-

You will fall when BP is finished.

DeletedUser

we are not an MRA ...we did not fail in 2.0 ...we are better than you there...omicron kind of.......but i had trust in you and you betryayed me just like a Loser in xi

DeletedUser

Better then us LOL how? Your forum is in shambles , farms begging for support everywhere. You didn't even care to give your members jobs , positions or even set up a proper council. LOL 90% of your members were farms the rest was inactive. You think you are better then me by size? Pfft Get real son and learn how to play the game. By the time BP is gone you will fall from your ranks and go back to the lower ranks where you belong

DeletedUser

i have about 50 messages asking for an invite

They ask it bc they want to be in large alliance,
they feel protected when they are in.

But this kind of act makes alliance weaker, realy.
Player can say that he is active etc, but is he able to cooperate ?
You should ask that from your members.

Only with talk in forum don´t show nothing..
they can talk, but do they really do that ?

Example:

Alliance A have ~57members
They talk a lot in forum, there is active etc, but then things is going to be in action, then there ´ll be mess, who/where/when etc.

Alliance B have ~18 members
They talk in forum, but don´t talk unneeded things.
They act as one, they are cooperate team.

Now: Alliance A makes a plan to attack B,
They ´ll, and the Alliance B dodges, etc (Alliance B = experienced/skilled)

Now, the alliance B strikes back, fist, takes one by one.
The alliance A members are screaming in forum (NEED SUPPORT NOW)
Most of Alliance A members don´t support, they want to protect thyrs own city

Alliance B is starting to target out leaders, when leaders are down, then most of the A alliance members are scared and leaved the Alliance A
(And who want refugees in your alliance ?)

The different is, Less is more and more is less.
Alliances who had almost alliance cap full in first day, never last :/
I haven´t seen none who has.

Know your members, not by talk.

(sorry for a language mistakes [none is perfect])

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They ask it bc they want to be in large alliance,
they feel protected when they are in.

But this kind of act makes alliance weaker, realy.
Player can say that he is active etc, but is he able to cooperate ?
You should ask that from your members.

Only with talk in forum don´t show nothing..
they can talk, but do they really do that ?

Example:

Alliance A have ~57members
They talk a lot in forum, there is active etc, but then things is going to be in action, then there ´ll be mess, who/where/when etc.

Alliance B have ~18 members
They talk in forum, but don´t talk unneeded things.
They act as one, they are cooperate team.

Now: Alliance A makes a plan to attack B,
They ´ll, and the Alliance B dodges, etc (Alliance B = experienced/skilled)

Now, the alliance B strikes back, fist, takes one by one.
The alliance A members are screaming in forum (NEED SUPPORT NOW)
Most of Alliance A members don´t support, they want to protect thyrs own city

Alliance B is starting to target out leaders, when leaders are down, then most of the A alliance members are scared and leaved the Alliance A
(And who want refugees in your alliance ?)

The different is, Less is more and more is less.
Alliances who had almost alliance cap full in first day, never last :/
I haven´t seen none who has.

Know your members, not by talk.

(sorry for a language mistakes [none is perfect])

True but if alliance A did cooperate, they would be a force to be reckoned with.

DeletedUser

True, but leader can make it work, if leader don´t know how to play, then all the alliance is almost fail :D

DeletedUser345

Aqua Armour you spam of messages asking for invites is down to a either a well panned or more likely very lucky happening that you appeared in the world first and set-up an alliance first, people flock to the rank 1 soon you publicity will fall.

I am rather suprised with my alliance came late due to palying football ;) but one mail and managed to get some very good players on board fast, didn't expect kimN and Robbyn44 to be joining.

DeletedUser

i was the second person to join...the first one was on my island......i was the first one to create an alliance..i had 12 friends from other world and then people started asking me for invites....this happened....all friends join early too...

i was waiting for this world to open 3 hours before it opened

DeletedUser

All good and all but, don't you think you could have declined the invites??

DeletedUser

All good and all but, don't you think you could have declined the invites??

True.

I bet half of them said "can i join ur alaince?"

If you say yes to that, you are probably a bad leader (unless the message is some sort of weird joke..)

DeletedUser

True.

I bet half of them said "can i join ur alaince?"

If you say yes to that, you are probably a bad leader (unless the message is some sort of weird joke..)

You know the funny thing?? I just said that in the 'update' thread. So I agree to that.

DeletedUser

Or does it? :eek:

Well I guess it does... :(

Oh well, off to Pi and my cute Pwnies!

DeletedUser

you leave and go to sleep tonight 50 new alliances pop up i say once your beginner protection is expired then i'll consider joining an alliance

DeletedUser

i don't get it, why other alliances don't join up and together destroys MRA alliances.
I mean, same thing happening in other worlds too, and now MRA's didn't same as earlier they get good players and if they not destroyed at beginning, they cause lot of problems. And those alliances which have pacts with MRA alliances later becomes theirs targets.
There is no chance against 4-5 brother alliances and every of that 4-5 alliances have 2 academies, no matter how god players u have with u when u have 10-15 enemy players against every your player.

Or we should all join MRA alliances :O?

Last edited by a moderator: