MRA Invite Rankings

DeletedUser

i don't get it, why other alliances don't join up and together destroys MRA alliances.
I mean, same thing happening in other worlds too, and now MRA's didn't same as earlier they get good players and if they not destroyed at beginning, they cause lot of problems. And those alliances which have pacts with MRA alliances later becomes theirs targets.
There is no chance against 4-5 brother alliances and every of that 4-5 alliances have 2 academies, no matter how god players u have with u when u have 10-15 enemy players against every your player.

Or we should all join MRA alliances :O?

I completely disagree with that. Name a MRA that was really successful. and normally, 3 2k players will stand no chance against a 4k player whose smart. MRA's also tend to be poorly so they don't know how to use their numbers to their advantage.

DeletedUser

I completely disagree with that. Name a MRA that was really successful. and normally, 3 2k players will stand no chance against a 4k player whose smart. MRA's also tend to be poorly so they don't know how to use their numbers to their advantage.
let's take for example BLACKSEA & Co in Omicron world, they making hell in o55, but things maybe wouldn't be like that if many smaller alliances don't have pact with them (just to protect themselves, but they don't realize that they will soon become theirs prey)

DeletedUser

Omi is still new, they'll start getting hit hard from other alliances, and to be fair they are broken up into groups of 60 which makes it easier to manage them

DeletedUser16696

Confederat States

I had 15 invites to the allaince, only 9 go through. :eek:

DeletedUser

Thank god Elysium has an Academy - I was beginning to worry they where going to fill up.

Good on them!

DeletedUser

i had 18

guys i am making it clear again elysium is a brother alliance of Dragon Knights

DeletedUser

The origanal founder has been kicked out of Elysium
Which is me

DeletedUser

well make due with what you have, either make another alliance or join somebody elses, you cant play the world by complaining

then kill the guy who booted you

DeletedUser

more like five, from Elysium IV alliance profile

****THE PLAGUE IS COMING
LEAVE THE WAY****

¸¸¸¸¸¸¸.•'´¯) ¸,ø¤°``°¤ø,¸(¯`'•.¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸
¸¸¸.•'´¯),ø¤°``°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸(¯`'•.¸¸¸¸
°.¸,ø¤°``°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°``°¤ø,¸,ø¤°``°¤ø,¸¸.°
----------¦ ============== ¦----------
||||-- Elysium IV --||||
----------¦ ============== ¦----------
``°¤ø,¸©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸©¸¸,ø¤°´´
```(_¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´´``*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸_)```

Brother Alliance to The Knights of Crusade and Elysium series

Our academy is now open Shadow Dragon join them if you have lower points than our avg.
contact
kyleli
to join them

I thought there were 2 until I saw Elysium IV in top 12... it's like a virus only affecting first time players. are they even playing the same game?

DeletedUser

I would just like to say that Elysium IV is not in anyway related to us or have any pacts with us. In fact we are at war with them due to there leader declaring war on us. This is a cheap tactic to make other alliances think badly of us.

As for the rest of them, yes we have 1 academy and we are sorting things out.We made that academy to teach players who are first timers the things they need to know. Everyone is a MRA until the first conquer. I just thought i would tell you that Elysium IV have absolutely nothing to do with us.

:)

DeletedUser

Yes i am the official diplomat of Elysium and they came to me asking for them to be our brother alliance. We said No because we are at war and we don't go back on that sort of thing. If you noticed they have changed the name on more than one occasion to avoid being attacked. I don't know what they are up to this time but i plan for them to change there name because we don't want any more bad reputation on our hands.

DeletedUser

If you liked it then you should have put a © on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
Oh, oh, oh...

MRA as a term is in no way related to conquers, it's used to describe alliance's indiscriminate recruiting policy.

btw, that's what I thought when I just saw Elysium IV, that someone is pulling a prank on Elysium. At that time I wasn't aware of Elysium III so it was that much more plausible, but when I learned that it actually exists.. well you can't judge us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you can't judge us.

Dont worry, i really dont. I can understand were you guys are coming from but we are tying to sort it out.

And we plan to add the trade mark soon. And as for the terminology people often claim that alliances are MRA's when either they get declined or they want to stir things up. If you think about it we started with alot less troops and have worked our way up. I just didnt want people going around calling us a MRA :)

DeletedUser

i used to be the origanal leader of that but i got kicked out

DeletedUser

He is spamming. As well as that he never lead the alliance and was only active when he got kicked out. ( And he was banned for mutli accounting )

DeletedUser

how would you feel if someone kicked you out like that. I trusted Elysium but what did i get back a back stabber
I was the origanal founder and i posted in the forums that i won't be active becasue of my exams