Mra - mass recruiting alliance

DeletedUser

why do so many people beg for players that are o point to come into their alliance. Like hello this is a game not real life. And plus some people might be obsessed with become the top alliance and are the worst alliance so far. But all they do is sit at the computer and play on grepolis and have no social life. Like I don't sit on my mac 24/7 playing grepolis I have a girlfriend and own my own company so I have to work. BUT CAN ANYONE tell me why there are so many MRA'S

DeletedUser42621

not quite sure what your ranting about here? MRA's or people with no social life...

DeletedUser

why do so many people beg for players that are o point to come into their alliance. Like hello this is a game not real life. And plus some people might be obsessed with become the top alliance and are the worst alliance so far. But all they do is sit at the computer and play on grepolis and have no social life. Like I don't sit on my mac 24/7 playing grepolis I have a girlfriend and own my own company so I have to work. BUT CAN ANYONE tell me why there are so many MRA'S

Your post does not make a lot of sense. But I may have a solution. Are you a simmer? If so, I have a friend I would like you to meet.....

DeletedUser5819

I think the purpose of the post was to tell us he has a gf and owns his own company.

And then he wrote some grepo-words around it to make it seem relevant.

DeletedUser

Thinking about it, I seem to recall a former player and forum poster named Mr Suli Bully, or something like that. Had a special friendship with Brir as I recall. (remember-used to post about MRA's under the Nicaea Alliances-New Toons Dragons tab. His posts are still there.) Would you happen to know him? Didn't be get banned or something?

And "Suli456", would you happen to know "Suli789" , who started about the same time as you?

Not accusing or anything, probably just interesting coincidences.

Anyway, Brir is not the kind to hold a grudge or anything. He is old and forgetful. He has quit attacking people and started ballet lessons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

I have no social life.. I don't have a girlfriend either. Or my own company.. :(

I used to make up for my sad existence by beating upon simmers and MRA's.. :Angry:

But one day I happened upon a wonderful TV channel. BBC2.. :)

This wondrous discovery introduced me to other things, such as art and culture. I was hooked.

Then one day I saw something quite beautiful.

A form of dance I had never seen before. The grace, the poise and the sheer elegance was something that took my breath away!

It was of course: BALLET..

Right there and then I decided that is what I truly wanted to do and I have been practising religiously for a month now. I'm getting quite good! :cool:

I'm not 100% cured of my desire to beat upon simmers or MRA's yet though, so if you hear of any please continue to furnish my good self with their location and I'll give them the good pasting they deserve.. :pro:

I'm afraid that's all I have time for now as I must practice my Grand jeté..

I won't become a 'prima ballerina' until I master that..

DeletedUser

I own my own company but i put nothing into paragraphs and i am quite clearly lying about having my own company because i talk about how amazing my life is and how i dont sit on my mac playing grepolis 24/7 and that i am great and i own my own company

DeletedUser

I own my own company but i put nothing into paragraphs and i am quite clearly lying about having my own company because i talk about how amazing my life is and how i dont sit on my mac playing grepolis 24/7 and that i am great and i own my own company

well I have six macs five girlfriends four companies three amazing lives two prima ballerinas one paragraph and a partridge in a pear tree

DeletedUser40223

I lied when I said I didn't have my own company just to sound modest. I had one called Apple, but I gave it to a fella called Steve who I met in a pub and felt sorry for as he was down on his luck so I can have any mac/Ipad I want anytime.

I also invented a program called Windows and gave my other company Microsoft to this nerdy geek I met in McDonalds because I felt sorry for him as he had no girlfriend and I thought that by giving him it he could buy himself one.

I can do things like that because I am so great and have thousands of girlfriends and had to invent a time machine just so I can visit them all daily to keep them all happy but I had to bin Cameron and Angelina last week as they kept pestering me to marry them.

After being so successful in the business sector I became an astronaut, designed and built a space station but got bored and gave that to the world so I could concentrate on a new hobby: Winning gold medals at the Olympics. After winning every gold medal in every sport in both Mens and Womens events (yes I invented a gender change machine so I could do that) I decided to solve all the worlds problems so I cured cancer, ended world poverty, starvation, took down every evil regime in every country and created world peace.

Then I got bored again so I stated playing Grepo, well when I say started playing I really mean I invented Grepo and became the worlds best Grepo player without even having to try because I am so great.

Anyway enough about me, lets just all admit that I am so great, and successful, and rich, and that ALL women want me (and all the gay men too, and the straight ones, probably) and move on.. :p

DeletedUser40223

PS.. I've just started my own record label and have just released my debut album.. No doubt it will go straight to #1 in every country in the world and I'll become the most famous recording artist ever in the history of music and my name will live on forever even when I'm dead.

Not that I'll ever die because I'll probably invent an eternal life machine just so the mortals can worship me forever... ;)

DeletedUser40223

PPS.. Thought I'd just mention Grepo again to make all that seem relevant.. Oh.. Did I mention that I am great? :D

DeletedUser

Brir - I don't know how you have the time to be this great all of the time!!! Awesome posts once again man :D

DeletedUser40223

Simples mate.. Remember I invented a time machine.. :D

DeletedUser

PS.. I've just started my own record label and have just released my debut album.. No doubt it will go straight to #1 in every country in the world and I'll become the most famous recording artist ever in the history of music and my name will live on forever even when I'm dead.

Not that I'll ever die because I'll probably invent an eternal life machine just so the mortals can worship me forever... ;)

I Found your new album, Brir!!! Hey, Everyone, take a look!....btw, cool ears!

http://youtu.be/UE6iAjEv9dQ

DeletedUser40223

Lol.. That's the one Ariel.. ;)

Great isn't it? But I guess that's what is expected of someone as truly wonderful as my good self.. God, I am so GREAT.. In fact I probably am God.. :D

You'll be happy to know that I have now completed my eternal life machine so y'all can worship me forever! *Awaits rapturous applause*