MRA Police

• Thread starter Venomvine The Warped
  • Start date

DeletedUser

MRA Police

38357_140387125983335_3978341_a.jpg

Welcome to our MRA police station. Let me tell you a little about ourselves...

The MRA police is a group of experienced policeman (aka players) willing to conquer all of the players in MRA's and Noob alliances. We hope to demolish all or most of the MRA's and noob alliance, but that isn't our only purpose to join the world...

We also enjoy being normal players too. We always like to have high ABP and points, and a little taste of sense of humor. And now the requirements to become a policeman will be displayed:

There is NO POINT REQUIREMENT UNTIL THE WORLD OPENS. We will be in ocean 54. You MUST fill out this application and private message it to me to prove you are a worthy policeman:

Grepostats Link:
Highest Points:
Highest ABP:
Motivation to Join:
Skype Name (if you have one):
Other Info:

And to prove that you are not a noob, here are a couple of question that you are expected to know:

What is the definition of an MRA?:
What is the definition of ABP:
What is the difference between CONQUEST and REVOLT?:
If someone attempts to conquer YOU on a CONQUEST world, what are your first attempts?:
(Sorry, can't think of any other questions)

I hoped you enjoyed your visit to our police station, you might have a visit back here if you are a MRA or noob!

Roster
odysseus2001

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Finally somebody that actually knows what they are doing... If this kind of thread only happens more often... :) Btw good luck i think you might have a good alliance in the progress. But we will see all right ;)

And another thing. You should have this type of alliance in higher cap worlds so you be really throwing the MRA's in the rim. You do realize this is only 40? :)

DeletedUser

Finally somebody that actually knows what they are doing... If this kind of thread only happens more often... :) Btw good luck i think you might have a good alliance in the progress. But we will see all right ;)

Thank you :D

daveinator007 said:
And another thing. You should have this type of alliance in higher cap worlds so you be really throwing the MRA's in the rim. You do realize this is only 40? :)
Well, there can still be noob alliances lookin at the bright side.

Additionally I already think that I see a MRA coming to this world! I think the Spartans might be an alliance that we will go after, but we will have to wait and see :D

DeletedUser42407

I love your alliance it sounds cool already. I kind of want to answer the question just because lol...

DeletedUser42407

Oh the trivia you have for your application I like it.

DeletedUser

hay, every player (except noobs) know whats the difference between revolt and conquest. but some players (experienced ones too) just liketo play revolt, they might now be able to answer the last question. also you do realize you can get all of the answers from wiki.

DeletedUser

hay, every player (except noobs) know whats the difference between revolt and conquest. but some players (experienced ones too) just liketo play revolt, they might now be able to answer the last question. also you do realize you can get all of the answers from wiki.

But noobs don't know the wiki exists :p

DeletedUser

lol
should have had questions like- what is a wall spy? What does HC mean? or When would I research meteorology?

Noobs wont know the answers to those

DeletedUser

lol
should have had questions like- what is a wall spy? What does HC mean? or When would I research meteorology?

Noobs wont know the answers to those

Yea well, I was rushing and my brain was half asleep so...

DeletedUser20861

almost tempted to join this alliance but im going to try my hand at alliance leadership when this opens. id love a pact lol