MRA~World Tau

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am going to make an MRA, to take out firelords tau MRA.The alliance will be called, "MRA".After we have took them out, im going to leave the world and give everyone founders.

Members​
WM802​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL You think you can make a better MRA then me? Boy you are playing with fire. I already got 14 people willing to join my alliance ;)

DeletedUser5061

you lot are bare dumb like instead of always trying to make a premade of your own in every new world why not team up with all the other forum people like yourselves looking to start a premade and make a half decent one for a change. People don't sign-up to join your premades because they see you are the only one in it, get about 10 people 20 people together first then come to the forums and ask people to join. People are not looking to join you they are looking join your alliance, so get people like...

The Chosen 0ne
Apoll0911
firelord0001
Thomas The Magnificent
The Great Toast
HIHIpeople
Milonius
brendan cahill
ArmouredHoplite
Edwardicus III
ddodd01

Put down a member list, agree up on a name that one that has broad appeal not just something that appeals to you. Bloody hell even littleblazey's Vortex had more members than you lot get, yes it failed but what premade hasn't?

I say get matching sigs, hype it for a bit let it grow then join a world that doesn't have other big premades and pwn them noobs and have your jokes.

Not being mean, just a bit of advice from your friendly neighbourhood spiderman

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you lot are bare dumb like instead of always trying to make a premade of your own in every new world why not team up with all the other forum people like yourselves looking to start a premade and make a half decent one for a change. People don't sign-up to join your premades because they see you are the only one in it, get about 10 people 20 people together first then come to the forums and ask people to join. People are not looking to join you they are looking join your alliance, so get people like...

The Chosen 0ne
Apoll0911
firelord0001
Thomas The Magnificent
The Great Toast
HIHIpeople
Milonius
brendan cahill
ArmouredHoplite
Edwardicus III
ddodd01

Put down a member list, agree up on a name that one that has broad appeal not just something that appeals to you. Bloody hell even littleblazey's Vortex had more members than you lot get, yes it failed but what premade hasn't?

I say get matching sigs, hype it for a bit let it grow then join a world that doesn't have other big premades and pwn them noobs and have your jokes.

Ah Vortex...

That brings me back.

DeletedUser17045

When is Tau coming out? :S What the hell is going on?

DeletedUser

When I say so , world Tau is waiting for me to build my premade.

DeletedUser

The Chosen 0ne
Apoll0911
firelord0001
Thomas The Magnificent
The Great Toast
HIHIpeople
Milonius
brendan cahill
ArmouredHoplite
Edwardicus III
ddodd01

Haha! I am numbah 1!!! ;)

DeletedUser

Haha

We plan to be there too. More organized this time, and better than ever :). North East it is! Tau Revolution coming to a town near you.

DeletedUser

Because you ditched your alliance and joined another one. And as you said you can create a better MRA then me. But you had failed , so therefore I win.

DeletedUser2795

With MRA's it is not about conquers, it is about failures... I say that in that case, WM802 wins!! :D

DeletedUser13647

Nah , I am a leader. I cannot be lead.

I'm a leader too, but I tend to be led in the end because I end up making the best merges and someone else ends up on top of me. My old member in Legends in Iota IceBlade became equal to me when we joined Sovereign Guard and then he commanded me in The Brotherhood. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.