Mra

DeletedUser22343

BAHAHAHAHA... the BANNED is gonna kill everyone in this sad world :) considering we are all Juktas players and have invited basicly noone from this server cept a few. Nothing MRA about it.

DeletedUser

That's what you say now......let's see less words and more action

DeletedUser

BAHAHAHAHA... the BANNED is gonna kill everyone in this sad world :) considering we are all Juktas players and have invited basicly noone from this server cept a few. Nothing MRA about it.

And yet there's already an alliance called the BANNED AID floating around. And they just so happen to be in a pact with the BANNED. No not suspicious at all~:p

DeletedUser

were not trying to hide it... we have to many friends had to make room for them and not leave them hanging

But we are a peaceful bunch and dont plan on attacking anyone :D

DeletedUser

awwwwwww, not much fun unless you attack, don't wait for ppl to come at you

DeletedUser

seems like there is an MRA named anonymous on every world i play...wonder if it's always the same people lol.

DeletedUser17180

i had no smack talk there... simply offering gifts :D

its ok demon i will send you afruit basket ;)

DeletedUser17180

on back order.... i want you to get the freshed fruit possible ;)

DeletedUser

I haven't heard/seen from SES in awhile. They came to Sigma but haven't been there in some time now.

DeletedUser20025

thats not fair Kad, im in Anonymous, btw hows beta? haven't heard from the ol' SES .... what there gone? :(

Very much there :D I'm an ex-SES player. Neov and Paras are still in the SES (from beta) and play in Sigma and I hear they're gonna start recruitment again. Those guys are just a 3 member team but are way up in the rankings lol.

DeletedUser

Very much there :D I'm an ex-SES player. Neov and Paras are still in the SES (from beta) and play in Sigma and I hear they're gonna start recruitment again. Those guys are just a 3 member team but are way up in the rankings lol.
wow, if you find out when they are recruiting, be sure to message me please :)

DeletedUser

OH WOW! JUKTAS. Didnt you know thats a recent server it proves nothing because you may of recruited a noob their. Every alliance has new players

DeletedUser

thats not fair Kad, im in Anonymous, btw hows beta? haven't heard from the ol' SES .... what there gone? :(

I left beta ages ago. I heard that SES were the first to collapse in the worlds war. beyond that I don't know.

DeletedUser

looks like after talking smack Australian Army of one combat kenguru became a farm for The BANNED. Let me guess AA, you were only testing this server and now you don't like it any more? Real life suddenly became an issue and you have to leave? Can't wait to hear your excuse.

DeletedUser

worx much better if you post reports lol

[report]2658318baadb7c8026de57cea64422df[/report]

DeletedUser

or, specially for the lazy people
behold Australian Army, the new personal farm of The BANNED
he is growing tomatoes like a good peasant he is
AA.jpg