Mra

aarambh

Phrourach
Wow, I have already been scouted by 4-5 alliances, rejected a few of them but the invites keep flowing. Wish they'd been a bit less eager to announce themselves as an MRA.

And only The Apocalypse have bothered to send a PM along.

Last edited:

dobardan

Chiliarch
Wow, I have already been scouted by 4-5 alliances, rejected a few of them but the invites keep flowing. Wish they'd been a bit less eager to announce themselves as an MRA.

And only The Apocalypse have bothered to send a PM along.

We, Gold Traders inc invited you because you sell resources for gold in market.
We are not MRA, we just sell for gold and if we play this world, we would probably win this world because we are elite gold traders.

aarambh

Phrourach
I trade gold to help play, not play to get gold. There's a difference. And yea, that's no excuse to send a blind invite. Next time please send it with a message, it's the wiser thing to do.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You can always do what I do when I join a new world, turn off alliance invites. Any alliance worth it's salt will pm you about joining them if they want you.

You can always do what I do when I join a new world, turn off alliance invites. Any alliance worth it's salt will pm you about joining them if they want you.
Thanks didn´t know you could do that, what appears to the player that tries to send you the invite when you have that setting ?