Mra

• Thread starter DeletedUser30517
  • Start date

DeletedUser30517

Wow, I have already been scouted by 4-5 alliances, rejected a few of them but the invites keep flowing. Wish they'd been a bit less eager to announce themselves as an MRA.

Qq5PRD0.png

And only The Apocalypse have bothered to send a PM along.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48257

Well thanks lol , some of us are from Bhrytos , first time running an alliance

DeletedUser48452

Wow, I have already been scouted by 4-5 alliances, rejected a few of them but the invites keep flowing. Wish they'd been a bit less eager to announce themselves as an MRA.

Qq5PRD0.png

And only The Apocalypse have bothered to send a PM along.

We, Gold Traders inc invited you because you sell resources for gold in market.
We are not MRA, we just sell for gold and if we play this world, we would probably win this world because we are elite gold traders.

DeletedUser30517

I trade gold to help play, not play to get gold. There's a difference. And yea, that's no excuse to send a blind invite. Next time please send it with a message, it's the wiser thing to do.

DeletedUser48452

We, Gold Traders Inc want to have monopoly on gold prices.

DeletedUser30517

Zttk340.png

haha, now comes another one!!!

This is good, I don't wanna block them anymore.

DeletedUser48257

LOL keep them rolling in , let's see how much invites you get !

DeletedUser30517

ZfDeCfo.png

One more already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52407

JoVPmoQ.png

Updates... LOL. People just don't seem to understand.

Haha, sure. If you manage to best "TheServant" in terms of leadership, then sure.

Hello, TheServant is playing in this world ?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You can always do what I do when I join a new world, turn off alliance invites. Any alliance worth it's salt will pm you about joining them if they want you.

DeletedUser52407

You can always do what I do when I join a new world, turn off alliance invites. Any alliance worth it's salt will pm you about joining them if they want you.

Thanks didn´t know you could do that, what appears to the player that tries to send you the invite when you have that setting ?