Pnp MRA's are out of control

DeletedUser

Shadow would quit the game out of desperation if you 'helped' him :p

DeletedUser

Not bad Metal. Hopefully the first of many :)

I know I'm ready for some MRA squashing ahah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Not bad Metal. Hopefully the first of many :)

I know I'm ready for some NRA squashing ahah.

You mean MRA right? ;)

Shadow would quit the game out of desperation if you 'helped' him :p

Not sure if I should waste my time conquering your city. Who knows what I'll find. Level 3 or 4 resource farms, and what not. Not worth the culture point I don't think ;)

DeletedUser

Not sure if I should waste my time conquering your city. Who knows what I'll find. Level 3 or 4 resource farms, and what not. Not worth the culture point I don't think ;)

Actually they're level 5, but you're right, it's not worth the culture point. You should focus on someone else, they're worth the trouble more. Just leave me be in my noobiness.

:pro:

DeletedUser17045

Actually they're level 5, but you're right, it's not worth the culture point. You should focus on someone else, they're worth the trouble more. Just leave me be in my noobiness.

:pro:

Damn, 5 is quite impressive actually. :p

DeletedUser345

Nice to see you around again Metal but i have to say i didnt really enjoy this PnP very much and found it quite boring.

I've seen a lot of PnPs recently on new worlds which are just made simply for the hell of it. PnPs are much much better if there is a purpose such as the kicking off of a war and starting with that before building up the PnP around it - improves it a lot. (Btw metal this wasnt direcetd at you specifically just general PnPs around on the newer forums.

DeletedUser

best attempt I've seen in a while. Hoping to see some more material once the chaos begins ;)

DeletedUser6812

Hey MC hows life in TT?

Do you mind if I send some LS fleets to come knocking on your door?, Im feeling a bit nostalgic so loaded up grepo again and started a new world.

Theres not many huggers around to kill so ill settle for some old Gamma hands instead.

DeletedUser

I thought that was rather funny, and can't wait to see what he has to say about my alliance.

DeletedUser20492

Not quite as entertaining as the bitter messages regarding the consequential removal

Apparently, lack of support for this type of trash-talking is a lack of strength and a lack of desire for greatness

Humans are so weird ... I'm glad I'M not one.....

DeletedUser2663

Feeling the love here =P

@Achilies: yea, well i couldn't promise a good one as its still BP and i mean its not like there is much fighting going on at this stage =P. Purpose of this was for laughs really which most seem to like. Mind you if things keep going the way they are ill be able to whip out some of my old style Zeta PnP's here and give a show Of real properganda and politics

@princesilk: Bloody another Gamma face. Barely remember ya but im sure a few ls nukes will jog my memory =). yea not many huggers but there's a few teddies around, we like being hugged. TT is fun. Found some old mates of mine and making some new ones and its a fun place so its going well