MRAs are us!

DeletedUser

Just an idea. We write messages to random members of alliances we suspect to be MRAs and post replies, news, info or anything about these alliances here. Can only lead to fun postings..

Example messages can be just to find out about the leaders (because you want to join of course), how the forums are, just getting info from the people within the alliance and not from the leaders themselves to get a better view of how they are is a good reason to be writing to them, things like that..

DeletedUser

Hi zika,
Your alliance Black Templars is huge!
I'm thinking about switching but not sure which alliance to choose.
To me, I'm not sure big means better.
So tell me why would I want to be in yours?
I have experience and lead well.

Anyway, curious to know what your goals are with this alliance and how you plan to achieve victory.

-------------------------------

bro our ally Black Templars II,acting in the ocean 54-55 and he will sent invite for you..
You're a good player and we need a leader there who is active,
that does not talk too much about the plans,its to early,for us to work it now only needs to collect as much better players....All 4 of our alliance act as one, we have a common forum, our enemies will be common, so it's all clear about

to you is to choose we will send you an invitation!!

zika77

----------------------------------------------
So here's the MRA proof, in writing... Only noobs.

DeletedUser

zika is the founding member of Black Templars, original. Funny he's the one telling me there's no plan and they're all noobs.

DeletedUser

Hi zika,
Your alliance Black Templars is huge!
I'm thinking about switching but not sure which alliance to choose.
To me, I'm not sure big means better.
So tell me why would I want to be in yours?
I have experience and lead well.

Anyway, curious to know what your goals are with this alliance and how you plan to achieve victory.

-------------------------------

bro our ally Black Templars II,acting in the ocean 54-55 and he will sent invite for you..
You're a good player and we need a leader there who is active,
that does not talk too much about the plans,its to early,for us to work it now only needs to collect as much better players....All 4 of our alliance act as one, we have a common forum, our enemies will be common, so it's all clear about

to you is to choose we will send you an invitation!!

zika77

----------------------------------------------
So here's the MRA proof, in writing... Only noobs.

you should have joined got leaders rights and booted everyone, except the founders and changed the profile to say MRA

DeletedUser

bah.. i might still do it, mra's like this usually don't check forums and even when they pass the word, there's always someone stupid enough to let me in and give the needed rights..

one thing at a time hehe..

DeletedUser

as much as i'd love to, my first mission right now is within my own alliance.
why don't one of you do it?
i already got an invite to both Black Templars II and IV just by writing a simple message to the founder wanting to know more about them.
explain to him how good you are and have lots of experience, awesome leader and all that, then they'll let you in and give you leader rights right away.
i agreed with my founder to keep my priority this game on ourselves, not by disrupting the other alliances, even if they are MRA..

DeletedUser

LOL, maybe I'll destroy their alliance. I'll ask... Graeme - Can i leave FBRD to do it? Can I get inv back when im done???

DeletedUser

>zika77 today at 02:05
thank you for opening my eyes and pointed to errors on the forum,,,,,
But you're wrong when you say that you think I dont read forum,..

Thank you so much once again
zika77

Krynge today at 04:54
Hey it's my pleasure. I'm actually happy that you do read the forums, although with the size of your alliance I can only assume that someone tipped you off. Either way, I knew that you would see it because of that reaon. Same as I know the leader of Immortals will see it. I'm not stupid, except for the fact that I chat too much. But I say what I think and am truthful about it. And if I posted something that helps you, then koodos.
Anyway I always dramatise everything because everything is just more fun.
Good luck.<

seems somebody to be a little scared of> MRA <alliances???;););):pro:

DeletedUser

discussion zika77 vs. Krynge

reply-
>>zika77 today at 10:46
looks much like to talk about other people's alliances, and less about your alliance?

And you did not have much success in any of the other worlds of the game as I see it-
http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=Krynge <<

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser

Never used that link before,

is it acurate? if so the number 1 player in the world is hardly on, I am hardly off, what am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser19042

Grepointell is very accurate. It's just that this world just started, and so the site hasn't been able to gather a lot if info so far.
Just wait a couple of weeks, when the world is older and the site will be perfectly working for this world as well. :)

DeletedUser21770

I agree it's accurate. As you said though, with this world it's clueless =P

DeletedUser

I think GREPOINTEL is accurate, just needs a few days to update..
I'm interested in just why the deleted data from the finished worlds and where we can somehow get to them_____????:heh:

:heh:

DeletedUser19042

I think GREPOINTEL is accurate, just needs a few days to update..
I'm interested in just why the deleted data from the finished worlds and where we can somehow get to them_____????:heh:

:heh:

Just change the world?
You can access the data everywhere. Not sure what you mean?

DeletedUser

the thing is that grepointel does not keep data for more than 6 months on players who become inactive, which was my case. i haven't played since last august or september therefore all my info got wiped.
i sent zika my awards to show that what i'm saying is true.
so that link to grepointel is based on info it doesn't have.

DeletedUser

>zika77 today at 02:05
thank you for opening my eyes and pointed to errors on the forum,,,,,
But you're wrong when you say that you think I dont read forum,..

Thank you so much once again
zika77

Krynge today at 04:54
Hey it's my pleasure. I'm actually happy that you do read the forums, although with the size of your alliance I can only assume that someone tipped you off. Either way, I knew that you would see it because of that reaon. Same as I know the leader of Immortals will see it. I'm not stupid, except for the fact that I chat too much. But I say what I think and am truthful about it. And if I posted something that helps you, then koodos.
Anyway I always dramatise everything because everything is just more fun.
Good luck.<

seems somebody to be a little scared of> MRA <alliances???;););):pro:
An MRA? Oh no, MRAs are easy to defeat when chaos hits and there so much fun to crush too. Maybe I'll conquer your city zika... lol lol lol jk, there are weaker and bigger members of your alliance. See you in-game zika