MRAs become MPAs

• Thread starter DetroitLeprechaun
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, this alliance NOOBS contacted me, so I check their profile out.

Academy to: The One and The Unforgiving
Right off the bat, that's weird, 1 academy for 2 alliances.
Who they remind me of:
364pss.jpg
So I went to the profile of the unforgiving, and found they claim to be the brother alliance of an alliance called:

InFamous. Yes, they BB-coded it wrong. Here's a wonderful picture of their intelligence:
images
So I back up to NOOBS, and notice that they have 2 brother alliances:

the great ones and Dark InFamous
I then proceeded to check out the great ones, apparaently the brother alliance of the one. Next up was Dark InFamous, who claims to be the brother alliance of (sorry, I'm boring you, here's a picture)
hulk-im-your-father.jpg
The One and The Unforgiving. Finally, I looked at The One:
Brother alliance of Dark InFamous and the great ones.
Academy: NOOBS

So, let's piece this together:
The Unforgiving is the brother alliance of Dark InFamous. Dark InFamous is the brother alliance of The One and their Academy, NOOBS. The former is also the brother alliance of the great ones, also a brother alliance of NOOBS.

So I name the following alliances to all be MPAs, Mass Pact Alliances:
NOOBS
Dark InFamous
the great ones
The Unforgiving
The One

The brothers from the same mother. Here she is:
jabba.jpg

DeletedUser5554

hahaha not bad i like it +rep :D

so now the list of noob alliances Consist of
N.W.O
The Archangels
The Archangels Academy
Noble Team
Knights of Honor (sorry guys you know I love some of you)
G.A.
NOOBS
Dark InFamous
the great ones
The Unforgiving
and The One

Congratulations leaders of these alliances you all fail (-:

PS truly you should try to pact with all these new ones too :)

DeletedUser7176

A big bad player would back up his words on a world where he can be conquered. go to Zakros. :) I am sure you got a lot of friends there.

DeletedUser5554

youre welcome in pella if you wish ill even request you to be on one of my island and give you 4 weeks to yourself thats more than enough time to become a threat...unless you hate conquest and no morale (-:

DeletedUser

TRULY YUMMY, I am on a world with conquers if you are speaking to me. World Athens

DeletedUser5554

i'm a pretty decent player on my worlds and a great tactician in my humble opinion...i'm practically in charge of making ops in Pella and having them carried also i beat people who are much larger than me morale or no morale...But if you want a fight with me truly lets ditch the 1 speed bs and skip right to 3...rim of Delphi sound appealing?

DeletedUser

Oh, O.K.
+1 rep for calling people a noob and for saying Noob Alliance. Must feel good to be allowed the pleasure.

It is a pretty smart Idea if You wanted to get people to waste their valuable time on reading your posts here getting angry or upset with you and then loading you with defensive battle points so that you could get a few more culture points and a few victory parades under way. But in this world, the better option would be to put them on a do not attack/dodge list.

And I told myself long ago that I would never get into these types of debates in the externals again.
I just wanted everyone who read this to ignore them completely and to avoid allowing yourselves to be drawn into this type of asinine and immature behavior as people. This is not the type of people one should be willing to put in high regard or allow to influence you as people.

Oh and one more thing Your the ones who should be looking in the mirror if you wanted to call some one a Noob.
I have been around a while, In one form or another and I'll be back again and again and again.

And yes innogames has many new members join their servers every hour of every day, and they are very happy not to have people like you under their employ as marketing agents trying to get new people to play the game so that they can afford to market the goods that their sponsors are selling so they can keep the power to the servers on. Just how many products have you sold by calling people and alliances names, how many new people have you as a person influenced in a positive manner. People like you add no value what so ever to any game other people enjoy that you chose to play, where you could ever voice any of your own opinions.

Thank you for your visit, we hope you continue to have fun!

DeletedUser

Wow, that was a buzzkill. Their alliance name is NOOBS btw, I didn't nickname them that.

DeletedUser

hahahah... Did i just read right.... Holy cajones, what a tongue lashing.... Anyhoo.... Yes it is a game, and forum is for players who actually want to learn and improve... As for mpa's.... They suck... Just wish they had a color code button to mark them all red in one shot... Back to sf'n noobs :)

DeletedUser5554

Oh, O.K.
+1 rep for calling people a noob and for saying Noob Alliance. Must feel good to be allowed the pleasure.

It is a pretty smart Idea if You wanted to get people to waste their valuable time on reading your posts here getting angry or upset with you and then loading you with defensive battle points so that you could get a few more culture points and a few victory parades under way. But in this world, the better option would be to put them on a do not attack/dodge list.

And I told myself long ago that I would never get into these types of debates in the externals again.
I just wanted everyone who read this to ignore them completely and to avoid allowing yourselves to be drawn into this type of asinine and immature behavior as people. This is not the type of people one should be willing to put in high regard or allow to influence you as people.

Oh and one more thing Your the ones who should be looking in the mirror if you wanted to call some one a Noob.
I have been around a while, In one form or another and I'll be back again and again and again.

And yes innogames has many new members join their servers every hour of every day, and they are very happy not to have people like you under their employ as marketing agents trying to get new people to play the game so that they can afford to market the goods that their sponsors are selling so they can keep the power to the servers on. Just how many products have you sold by calling people and alliances names, how many new people have you as a person influenced in a positive manner. People like you add no value what so ever to any game other people enjoy that you chose to play, where you could ever voice any of your own opinions.

Thank you for your visit, we hope you continue to have fun!

Actually i agree with him. So people like me add no value...Yet Iv taken hundreds under my wing and had a positive influence on many. Even after conflicts ended win or lose I was considered a friend by people who just months prior I was an arch rival.

Further more some old friends and enemies have had the same views as I do and they also continue to influence the game positively. In fact pointing out the flaws of this is a easy way to show someone the wrongs of the game making the rights more clear. If people who I'v taunted and destroyed somehow enjoy the game. And people who taunted and on a rare occasion destroyed me taught me a little more each time I entered a world. So tell me how again would this ruin the game for anyone?

Sorry but i fail to see your point and -rep

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Nodcrush twice m8^

1. People do gain the most experience from failures!

2. NWO was a noob alliance! I was a leader there and easily had the most experience. I was blocked almost everytime I came up with an idea. I specifically made it clear that keeping inactive members was like carrying useless weight! The founder(aka Evilking) refused to kick them so I left that 1 be(this was my first day as leader). Then I find out that the council is not really a council because we never get informed on whats going on and Evil makes all the decision as if he owns everything... There really is no real command structure! I also informed him the the FOA(a group of alliances banding together to make themselves look tough) would not last for obvious reasons... And that cam true. Just because he created the FOA he considered himself the supreme ruler. We you can imagine how the alliances took to his absurd delusions of grandeur!!(ordering other alliances to go to war because you said so is very untactful you ...)! They left and to make himself look good he told everyone that it was his decision to break the alliance(I had to figure this out on my own by PMing people). Let's not forget that to top it all off we were at war for 2 full days before I even knew we had enemies... AND I WAS ON THE HIGH COUNCIL!!!
Needless to say. We did what every alliance does when it's in deep pile of feces... We merged. Then the complaints started to role in on me about those guys and eventually it got on the new alliance's forums and when they tried to come over the founders of that alliances kicked him and now Evil is calling for a DeMerge(been playing for well over 2 years and I've never heard of this before... must be a noob alliance thing). He then proceeded to call me back to his alliance. He said I "HAD" to come back because the deal was broken... Sorry to break it to you, but you may not know this(lack of experience)... But it's ME who get's to decide where I(ME) goes!!! Congratz! You've made an enemy of me and to make things worse for you! I've taken screen shots of the old NWO forums to prove parts of what I said!!!

PS. I'm the founder of 1 of the biggest and most successful alliances in Grepolis!!! We got the masters of the world(built all 7 wonders) won a world war(a fight between 2 alliances that took up the entire world)!!! And is currently fighting off about 10 larger class alliances AT THE SAME TIME! I have more then enough experiences to teach you a few facts in diplomacy!!! Just because you're the founder it does not make you the supreme ruler! It makes you the supreme SERVANT! You SERVE the alliance as a leader! You do what they ask and if you're smart... You try to keep the use of hidden tabs to a minimum! Secrets do a lot of damage! If you have a spy in your alliance then WHO CARES!!! Beat your enemies down anyways! It's more fun when you beat your enemies when they have the advantage over you... Makes the game a lot more interesting!

(message to mods: edit this if it's too offensive. I tried to make this clown look good)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7176

TBH i was stunned the first time i seen your name in his alliance. I knew that would not last.
The evil king tried to tell me i needed to share my forums with him. He wanted to be able to direct Noble team. lol. I had just taken over Noble team. Needless to say, that did not go over well.

Just because you're the founder it does not make you the supreme ruler! It makes you the supreme SERVANT! You SERVE the alliance as a leader! You do what they ask and if you're smart...
You are absolutely correct.
The only thing i can add to that is that Leaders need to remember this is what we do for fun. When you make it not fun, people leave. You can seriously try to win but it still needs to be fun. If you put too high a demands on people then they just are under too much pressure, and they leave then too.
The leader does not have to be the smartest player or the most successful. You need to realize that and take advice from others that may be better than you. I have never been the most successful player in any alliance that i have ever managed.
I also try never to be rude, or mean. just no excuse for it.

DeletedUser

I tried to explain that to him and his friends that he tried to raise above us. I think he understood whatever benefited him at the time. Meh. I'm in a new alliance and we're more united here... I just have to find some more local friends and we can turtle and start spreading lol.

DeletedUser

In order for this server to be fun you have to make sure that your alliance is full of your friends, and make no deals with guys you don't like for themselves. The alliance I'm running has a core of my friends from Athens and the rest is filled with players in the area and those that we acquired from a merge.